Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Dana your point is well taken! My picture software that I use is much the same as others use and it has license plate blanking and other that I can invoke any time. At auto events, I usually use it but at aircraft events, no way I can blank as the tail number is usually large.

I always ask if pictures/videos are OK. Seldom do I have any refusals.

I also do not post on any social media, I don't read any social media except Facebook and even that is occasional.

I usually have high speed internet anywhere I go as I have to stream race results in real time.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
BTW, has anyone been in contact with the Barth family or employees???

Richard that was always Lou. I looked for his phone number but cant find it. I know Steve had Lou's number. I don't think anyone else had the contact info. There were less and less every time we did a GTG. I'm sure he would share his contacts if asked.

A little over 2 weeks to the Minnesnowta GTG (Sorry shameless plug as a reminder all are welcome)

A month until this great GTG. What a Barth filled month June is. Looking forward to meeting all the newest members and catching up with all of the rest.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
I have been following all the chatter about this GTG , but I haven't seen anything about a Rally fee or camping fees or maybe a schedule of events or activities. This is our first GTG and we are in the dark. We have done vintage rally's for years and most have a fee schedule. If any emails have been sent we have not received any. Any help would be helpful, be genital we are newbees. Thanks Jack

And that's my fault. But the Jim Fox I have been accidentally sending your stuff to has been very well informed. Did you get the email I sent you yesterday?

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
This will work out great. It saves me from call in a favor from my buddies at NSA to get the satellite pictures again.
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Pictures, Video and recordings all have there place. My family, all my family is asked if they feel the need to use a picture with me in to not post my name but if they do it's not the end of the world. I normally don't post pictures when I am out mainly because i am to busy. Also normally internet is crap at most camps.

My memory needs all the help it can get. Over the winter I got much joy out of watching Kenny sing from the GTG last year.

Dont tweet, snapchat or any of that stuff. I have a Facebook account but only look at occasionally. Our family has a private to share medical and the like.

We need to respect all our members.

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I wrote my contact at Goshen today and asked for permission to drone video, just in case we need it. Fortunately, we have a licensed pilot and licensed drone for the mission. Thanks again, Ed.

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
We have permission to fly our drone.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
our assigned block of sites is far from the Northwest sites, where we were before. This year we will be REALLY close to the busy railroad tracks. Do not assume that the top of a map is North, in this case. If we are choosing sites, I'd ask for one on the end, such as 243B.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
quote:
Originally posted by Jack & Joannie Fox:
I have been following all the chatter about this GTG , but I haven't seen anything about a Rally fee or camping fees or maybe a schedule of events or activities. This is our first GTG and we are in the dark. We have done vintage rally's for years and most have a fee schedule. If any emails have been sent we have not received any. Any help would be helpful, be genital we are newbees. Thanks Jack

And that's my fault. But the Jim Fox I have been accidentally sending your stuff to has been very well informed. Did you get the email I sent you yesterday?
Yes I did get the email. Thank you

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Full hook is $35.31 per night.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I do hope someone has pictures of Rustys' dogs, Chester and Nelson, He would defiantly want them mentioned!!!

Send them off to Tonka!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
A Barthmobile search yielded some photos of Casey, and Nelson as a puppy. Nothing of his earlier "Not Spoiled Golden's" Maggie Mae and Chester, or Norman their cuddle buddy feline.

Should have enough photo's. If anyone has other's of Rusty or his four legged family please send me a PM.

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Do we have to make a reservation or payment? We are coming, ROADTRIIIIIIP Tooling Along

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Do we have to make a reservation or payment? We are coming, ROADTRIIIIIIP Tooling Along

Fantastic, I would have missed your dry sense of humor, great you are coming!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:

No but you are now on the list.Payment when you arrive.

Will be so GREAT to see you AND the BIRD!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear Marvin+Doris are coming!

If you'd like a shirt you can go to my website and preorder at https://barthrustymemorial2019.itemorder.com/sale

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Bill

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post