Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Wow, 10 years ago. That was our last GTG in Old Blue. Talked to Roger Pence, Old Blue's current custodian, and he is going to hang onto it for 2 more years. I'll be 83 by then and so it looks like Old Blue will not make it back to TN. I'd still like a Barth but it would have to be near TN and turn key with low mileage. Good luck on finding that. Frowner

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Hello,
My email list got corrupted ( hard drive issue). I think it's almost ok now except for J and J Fox? If thats you, please send me an email at rpmuise@mac.com. Also if you did not get an email from me today, please send me an email so I can straighten this out.

Also, who is W Case? I need your email as well.

Richard

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
Hello,
My email list got corrupted ( hard drive issue). I think it's almost ok now except for J and J Fox? If thats you, please send me an email at rpmuise@mac.com. Also if you did not get an email from me today, please send me an email so I can straighten this out.

Also, who is W Case? I need your email as well.

Richard

W Case i believe is Wally (Tonka)

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
Such a quiet tribute to a man who meant so much to so many.

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Richard had an excellent suggestion to create a photo board for Rusty's memorial GTG.

I'm helping with this and need whatever photographs we as a group have of Rusty, his "not spoiled golden retrievers", other gatherings, outings with friends and his Breakaway.

I have a few photos of Rusty and his Barth from the 2014 Milford Anniversary GTG but would like any of his goldens, or other GTGs, or outings/activities.

Some of you were closer and had known him for many years and I'm hoping our group has a few more photos, quotes, or info we can use to pull together a memory board.

Please look for photos and think about other things that help tell his story. Examples: It would help to know a little more about his service in the Navy, his interest in astronomy, some of his humorous quotes, etc.

If you have photos, thoughts on the photo board, or other information please send me a PM to coordinate.

Thanks,
Wally
Tonka

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Just notice this, here

KEENEY, MALCOLM SHERMER
CAPT US NAVY
VIETNAM
DATE OF BIRTH: 04/05/1943
DATE OF DEATH: 03/06/2019
BURIED AT: SECTION C1 ROW C SITE 195 Click to view the cemetery map
LEAVENWORTH NATIONAL CEMETERY
150 MUNCIE ROAD LEAVENWORTH, KS 66048

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
LAST CALL FOR THE RUSTY KEENEY MEMORIAL RALLY IN GOSHEN.
I need to give the campground a final count in two weeks (May 15). DONT CALL THEM AS THEY ASKED ME TO REPRESENT THE GROUP.
Thanks,
Richard

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
LAST CALL FOR THE RUSTY KEENEY MEMORIAL RALLY IN GOSHEN.
I need to give the campground a final count in two weeks (May 15). DONT CALL THEM AS THEY ASKED ME TO REPRESENT THE GROUP.
Thanks,
Richard

Joannie and I are in
JandJfox

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Richard how about a current list. I know I didn't see Stinky Daddy on the last one. I didn't see Kevin on the list. How many are we up to? Inquiring minds want to know......

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Sadly we cannot make it. To much going on with family health etc. It sounds like a great GTG.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
Sadly we cannot make it. To much going on with family health etc. It sounds like a great GTG.

You will be missed!

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Richard how about a current list. I know I didn't see Stinky Daddy on the last one. I didn't see Kevin on the list. How many are we up to? Inquiring minds want to know......

Hey Dana,

He's there under his actual name

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:

Hey Dana,

He's there under his actual name

I don't see either Not Stinkydaddy or Bill & Sherrie

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post