Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
This is gonna be fun.

Smiler Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
I think me and Tom's drinking buddy are going to make it. It's between music festivals. Thanks for putting this together Richard.
Bill

What? No Sherpa? Who's gonna tend bar?

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Just made our reservations for the GTG. Will probably go on up to Michigan wine country afterwards.

Nick & Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Just made our reservations for the GTG. Will probably go on up to Michigan wine country afterwards.

Nick & Donna

That sounds like a great idea!
(You realize of course it will be the off season for Michigan whining. Now is the time, "it's too cold", and "won't this snow ever stop?" and "will Spring ever come?")

Oops, I see you wrote WINE. June should be great for that! ROTFLMAO

See you soon. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5188 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:

Nick & Donna

That sounds like a great idea!
(You realize of course it will be the off season for Michigan whining. Now is the time, "it's too cold", and "won't this snow ever stop?" and "will Spring ever come?")

Oops, I see you wrote WINE. June should be great for that! ROTFLMAO

See you soon. Thumbs Up

Are you back up in this forsaken part of the country yet?

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2060 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
Are you back up in this forsaken part of the country yet?

No way! Single digits and snowing at home. Snowbank across driveway is FIVE FEET deep!
We are staying here until early April. Mid 80's until then! We were hoping to visit Rusty on the way north but that won't happen now. We plan to stop to see Cagles and then Johns on the way north, maybe some others as well, arrive about mid month. I am in NO hurry!

See you in June! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5188 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Good for you. If it weren't for the grandkids Tere and I live with, we would probably spend our winters in Florida as well. But, we have this one chance to be with them as they grow up--they're 12 1/2 now, and believe me, it is worth it. I just turn the furnace up. Click
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
IMPORTANT!

I think this is the list of those of you who plan to attend the June 17-21 Rally:

Richard and Nancy
Dana and Lynn
Mary Ray
Duane 88
Tonka
Tom and Lorainne
Mwrench
Tom Johns
Stink Daddy
Nick Cagle

Interested

Marvin and Doris

PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR FULL NAMES AND ANY CORRECTIONS TO THIS LIST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I have upped the number of reserved sites to 18, given the number of interested parties.

Suggested activities: trip to the flea market, Parts hunting expedition to the rv salvage yards, dinner at Amish restaurant, barbecue at the fairgrounds, scavenger hunt.
Any ideas? Please let me know.

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz and I are planning to attend. Please include Jim and Joan Roller also. We are looking forward to it! Thumbs Up

email sent

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I sent a PM is that ok???

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2060 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
I sent a PM is that ok???
would rather have an email so I can create an email list.

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I will have Jim Roller email you directly. Thanks

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Hello again,

What do you all think of having either another auction or a fundraiser at the Goshen event so we could raise a few dollars for a cause Rusty would have liked? In the past, we gave money to the Barth Site.

Also, does anyone have a good picture of Rusty we could display at the event?

Your thoughts?

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sneelock:
If there's still room we would like to come. I realize we're not members of the regular group but we've been traveling all over the western US for the past few years and would like meet others and their Barths. With good luck and fair winds would try to arrive on the 17th.
there is room. Are you in? Please send me an email at rpmuise@mac.com to confirm.