Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MWrench:
I will try to make it, June 17-21. I will give you a solid confirmation after my scheduled tests in March

Thanks for your hard work in advance.

Hope you can make it Ed! But even more I hope the results keep turning out well.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
If you don't mind count us in the 17th thru the 21t Tom & Nancy

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Richard,

We plan to arrive on Tuesday the 18th and leave on Friday the 21st. Smiler

Thanks for heading up this gathering. Tooling Along

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Hope to make it June 17-21.

Nick & Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Nick, Donna,

Looking forward to seeing you and Donna!

If we have another auction, I have a really nice, unused new in box orbital polisher from the last Milford GTG available to the highest bidder (hopefully not me again). ROTFLMAO

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom, Nancy,

Looking forward to seeing you both!

Life is good! Smiler

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Tom and Nancy
Nick and Donna

If you don't mind count us in the 17th thru the 21t Tom & Nancy

Mind? I am looking forward to seeing you all.

I think it's looking like a party!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am so happy with the interest in this GTG. Been a long time since I have seen many of you and really lookng forward to seeing everyone.

Smiler Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Looks like we have the makings of a great rally.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
posted Hide Post
You can count Tom And Loraine in from the 17-21. It’s been a long time for us as well. Can’t wait to see everyone!

Posts: 259 | Location: SouthWest MI | Member Since: 08-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/19
Picture of Sneelock
posted Hide Post
If there's still room we would like to come. I realize we're not members of the regular group but we've been traveling all over the western US for the past few years and would like meet others and their Barths. With good luck and fair winds would try to arrive on the 17th.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pacific City, OR | Member Since: 08-12-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted Hide Post
Kathy and I will be there 17th-21st. Looking forward to it.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
This GTG just gets better and better, 5 months!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2058 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sneelock:
If there's still room we would like to come. I realize we're not members of the regular group but we've been traveling all over the western US for the past few years and would like meet others and their Barths. With good luck and fair winds would try to arrive on the 17th.

Barthmobile welcomes your attendance. Regular that is one I have not been called ROTFLMAO we welcome new blood or we all fail. Barthmobile is our way of perpetuating the great Barth coaches.

We have a couple of 4travels joining us. I know we have never turned away anyone.

I just did a search of your posts and see you have a 94 Monarch. How big? As you can see my newest is a 96 38ft Monarch.

Names? Is Sneelock how you would like us to address you? Again looking forward to meeting you.

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/19
Picture of Sneelock
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
quote:
Originally posted by Sneelock:

Barthmobile welcomes your attendance. Regular that is one I have not been called ROTFLMAO we welcome new blood or we all fail. Barthmobile is our way of perpetuating the great Barth coaches.

Excuse me if I missed it. What are you driving? We have a couple of 4travels joining us. I know we have never turned away anyone.

Names? Is Sneelock how you would like us to address you?
Again looking forward to meeting you.

First and foremost, we have a Barth - one fairly similar to one of your own. It's a 1995 Monarch 36' side entry, Cummins 8.3/MD 3060 on Spartan christened "Rosie". We absolutely love it. I guess I could have put that stuff in the signature field, just haven't gotten around to it since it's in my public profile.

I've done a TON of work to repair, upgrade, modify and/or personalize it. Maybe not quite to the frame-off degree Kevin seems to perform but quite a bit none the less.

I apologize for not posting a running account of the various projects with pictures, etc, but the PB process just seemed too much trouble. I'm going to be busy around here for the next two months, after that I'll try to put together a series of narratives with photos describing some of the various things we've done to Rosie so you all can see another Barth that could be around when we're gone.

Our names are Chuck and Julie Morrow, currently in Oceanside, soon to be in Pacific City, Oregon.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pacific City, OR | Member Since: 08-12-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post