Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

The Rusty Keeney Memorial GTG at Elkhart County Fairgrounds June 17-21, 2019
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
I have to print 1,000 shirts today and we should be on the road tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone Wednesday.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Leaving KY tomorrow morn about 9 so should be at the campground about4-5.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Have a good drive. I made it here Mon afternoon. Always good to see folks!

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, I had a great time! It was so nice to meet all of you wonderful people, all of you were so welcoming. I want to Thank you for your hospitality . I was ill equipped. I thought it pretty awesome my maiden voyage was to the true steward’s of Barth’s Preservation. Thank you for all of your help and knowledge shared. My only regret was not having more time . Glad to meet you ,see your Faces and tour you Barth’s !

Posts: 38 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-21-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It was great to meet you and I am so pleased you could attend Keep in touch. We look forward to seeing you again.
Good luck with your Bsrths, take care.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I just arrived home at 130. It was a great time, a bit more rain than we needed but not too bad. There were many discussions and memories of Rusty shared. Hard to believe he will no longer be attending our GTGs. Salute

We had a great pig roast dinner on Wednesday afternoon. That was followed by an auction of numerous items generously provided by the attendees. cheers

Nick Cagle ran the auction and convinced the bidders to be generous again and we raised over $500 for the Barthmobile site! Superman Thumbs Up

I have a few photos I will share soon.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

We had a fun trip and wonderful time with new and old friends!

All who knew him missed Rusty and his not spoiled Golden Retrievers, but we know he would have really enjoyed the gathering in his honor. Who knows maybe he did.

I'll post some photos as soon as I can sort through and edit the mass quantities I took.

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally and Connie

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
For various reasons, including rain, I did not take as many photos as usual. (It took a while to resize and send to PB as well.)

I did take a few of the nearby pavillion where we had the pig roast and auction on Wednesday afternoon. We set up a few tables and the caterer did the rest. Our coaches are parked in the background. A fine meal for all, followed by an auction.

The caterer provided plates and side dishes, ready to go. There were photos and Rusty memorobilia on the poster board...

A fine looking pig indeed.

Lined up for the feast!

After dinner we auctioned off the donated items and we collected $512 !!! Thumbs Up cheers

Lots of fun. Dinner and socializing with Barth friends is a great way to get together.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We had a super time! Good to see everyone again and meet new folks. Looking forward to the next one.

Bill

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post

To Rusty, a good man and good friend to all who knew him.
He will be missed.

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
We had that poster Wally made at the gathering spot and at the hog roast. We toasted Rusty! If you have not made a GTG try and make one. You will not be disappointed. Ill try and post some of the few pics I took someday when I have time.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post