Reply To This Topic

Minnesota GTG August 13-15
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone,

We made reservations and will be there the 13th - 15th. Smiler

I have to get Tonka into the shop to fix a recurring transmission leak. They replaced the rear seal mid-June last year and it's either leaking again or there's another transmission leak. She leaked a good pint of fluid into a drip pan over the winter. Cummins will do the seal but if it's anything else she needs to go to the certified Allison shop.

After missing South Dakota, Tonka's really looking forward to parking next to some high quality aluminum kin and we're looking forward to making some new friends. Cool

See you in August!

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Called Lori, Liz and I will be there Aug 13-15. Looking forward already.

Just got back from Black Hills/Denver, 3132 miles no problems.

Have Barth, will travel!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
If You all don't mind a Ky Hillbilly, just talked to Lori and looking forward to seeing you all on the 13th of August. Tom and Nancy

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up cheers ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5177 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Guys.
Relatively new to this forum. I sent a pm to someone and now I am not sure how I sent it and where to check and see if there is a reply.
Thank you
Stillkickin

Posts: 19 | Location: Houston, TX | Member Since: 04-16-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Johns:
If You all don't mind a Ky Hillbilly, just talked to Lori and looking forward to seeing you all on the 13th of August. Tom and Nancy

Tom if you can put up with this Cajun-Pollock Minnesnowtan and the rest of the Fun loving group that's coming we are golden! Thumbs Up cheers ROTFLMAO Tooling Along hmm Sorry I had to get in more emots than Steve! Sorry

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Welcome Kentuckians and all other outlanders!

Most Minnesotan's are pretty much down home flatland hillbillies anyway. Smiler

We talk kinda funny, sometimes drink a little too much and eat some pretty strange things during holiday gatherings. Okay-ya, who's bringin da lutefisk.

Treasure Island may not have the scenic wonders of the Black Hills but it's a safe bet that it'll be the first time anyone there has seen a full gaggle of Barth's.

Really looking forward to August!

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stillkickin:
Hi Guys.
Relatively new to this forum. I sent a pm to someone and now I am not sure how I sent it and where to check and see if there is a reply.
Thank you
Stillkickin

At top left of the page, click "Go To...", then "Your Profile Settings", then "Private Messaging"

HOWEVER, there will be a flashing Barth on the right side of the top toolbar if you have a message. Click and the PM will display.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
I just wanted y'all to know how nice it was of you northern Yankees to let that Kentucky hillbilly family join your GTG. Someone should have warned you that sometime these southern rednecks attract other southern rednecks. More than two Barths transporting rednecks could be a pandemic and severely affect your speech pattern and vocabulary.

Checked the mileage and it's only 1200 miles from Georgia, so the Lord willing and the creek don't rise, the Cagle's will be there. Will make reservations in the morning. Who knows?? This might be the beginning of another "Great Adventure".

Nick & Donna

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Excellent! cheers

Looking forward to seeing y'all later. Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Checked the mileage and it's only 1200 miles from Georgia, so the Lord willing and the creek don't rise, the Cagle's will be there

And Darryl's plumbing, drywall, tile, etc. get done... nono

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
I just wanted y'all to know how nice it was of you northern Yankees to let that Kentucky hillbilly family join your GTG. Someone should have warned you that sometime these southern rednecks attract other southern rednecks. More than two Barths transporting rednecks could be a pandemic and severely affect your speech pattern and vocabulary.

Checked the mileage and it's only 1200 miles from Georgia, so the Lord willing and the creek don't rise, the Cagle's will be there. Will make reservations in the morning. Who knows?? This might be the beginning of another "Great Adventure".

Nick & Donna

North, South, East, West, Up, Down, Back, Front, In, Out, Left, Right, Top, Bottom we don't discriminate and anyone is welcome. Happy to hear you are coming!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Exercise caution! Them Suthrenners will trick you into eatin' grits and boudin and believin' the SEC is college's toughest football conference... Eeker

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Exercise caution! Them Suthrenners will trick you into eatin' grits and boudin and believin' the SEC is college's toughest football conference... Eeker

Rusty now you got me salivating. Thumbs Up

Nick you bringing along some boudin? You remember I am also CAJUN and used to spend time very year and some twice a year about 15 miles from Billy T. Nick your are making the big trip I'll pay for the boudin. Can never get enough!

Alright now I'm going to eat a hardboiled egg sprinkled generously with cayenne pepper and drink a 7oz Pearl (if I only had some) and go to bed cheers and dream about a crawfish boil.

You can take a CAJUN out of the south but you can't take the south out of the Yankee/Cajun/Pollock!

Dana & Lynn
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Thursday night is seafood buffet. They do not have Boudin but they might have a crableg or two Wink

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post