Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    First Photos From Quartzite Barth Rally
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

First Photos From Quartzite Barth Rally
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
These are thumbnails, click them for bigger images;

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
More Quartzite photos;

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
If anybody sees their coach here and would like a 5x7 glossy I will provide it to you free of charge just let me know. Also, since I was not at the rally I do not know who own these coaches. If you would like me to identify their coaches just let me know and I will do that.

Dave

------------------

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanx for the pix Dave. The 2 Euroes could be used for a "find the differences" contest. All the Euroes I've seen so far have the stripe across the front over the grills. Mine must have been painted over somewhere along the line. A great collection of fine Barths. Hope to see more.

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Seems I always find something new [to me] when I look at photos of Barths. Todays discovery is the kneecap protectors on the ends of the bumpers on many of the coaches. Where might I find a set of these cuss preventers?

------------------
Dan & Suzy Z
'81 Euro 28

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post