Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Rallies and GTG's - how to list your event or trip.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rallies and GTG's - how to list your event or trip.
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Welcome to the area I consider my favorite forum to visit. I love reading about events and seeing pictures of our members enjoying their Barths.

I am trying to make this an area to list an upcoming Barth layover - you never know, it might turn into an annual GTG for some members, and one day, turn into a Full Fledged Rally.

Please consider listing your weekend trip here - I will do all of the initial leg work and list it under the "Meet and Greet" button.

Use the zoom bar to find where you'll be or enter in a mailing address. To retrieve the GPS coordinates found on this map, click the map with your mouse pointer and copy the numbers down.

These are the numbers I need to list your Rally, GTG or Weekend Campout.

If you have an address, send it my way and I'll pin it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post