Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rangers Fla. Rally questions
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Hi All, we are also in for four nights. See you all there. Tom and Nancy

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Reservations made with Gail; lot #130 for 2/28-3/4 - if the weather's bad Saturday, I'll come on down then.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Barthmobile will gain a little respect and a convert or two at this rally. We just have to keep Rusty under control! ROTFLMAO

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Barthmobile will gain a little respect and a convert or two at this rally. We just have to keep Rusty under control! ROTFLMAO

Maybe we can get some help from Maggie and Casey

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Casey's certainly the one to model composure! ROTFLMAO

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Finally got my reservations made today. She said I got the last spot, but I think they could find another one or two if they tried. They wouldn't give me a site # but she said she'd get me by Rusty and Nick. We'll only be there Saturday and Sunday nights, due to work,[at least we have some], but we're looking forward to meeting some new folks and seeing some different Barths.
I forgot to ask about campfires, did any of you guys?

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
If I got things straight, this is who's coming so far:

DannyZ
Nick Cagle
Tom Johns
Rusty
rp's barth (maybe)

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Robin and I will not be able to go to this one but look forward to getting together in the future.Have been thinking about the GTG in washington dc, but that is still a long way off and would be quite a journey.I have never been there ever.

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
thinking about the GTG in washington dc

PLEASE try to make it.....I GOTTA see that new dash first hand!

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Hi Danny,

If you haven't been to Lazy Days or seen the Rally Park, I don't think large fires would be allowed. This is prety much a parking lot behind Lazy Days with tennis courts, swimming pool, Large REC center, and shuffle board. Not our cup of tea, but they do offer free breakfast and lunch (not Sunday). Check out the Sat Map Link below,
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocod...545&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
M&M - are you planning to go?

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I don't know how bad skyglow will be, but I'll set up at least my little scope to view Comet Lulin; asteroid 1 Ceres will also be up, plus there are the usual viewing suspects - the Great Orion Nebula among others.

I'm also bringing my solar scope as sunspot activity is finally picking up.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
a new member with a broken down coach would like to see the people in attendance at the rally. His name is lenny Judy will be there also. what does it cost to enter the campground to visit?
LENNYANDJUDY
A DIEMAKER NOT AN ELECTRICIAN.LIKE TO PROTOTYPE
CAN'T SELL ANYTHING BUT WILL HELP ANY BARTH MEMBER.
NOW I DO WOOD BURNING, CUTTING MOST ANYTHING A MEMBER ASKED ME FOR A SIGN SAID I DIDN'T HAVE THE MACHINE REALLY BECAUSE I BOUGHT A BARTH.NOW TWO HOBBY'S

LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
No cost to enter the park. The Barth gathering is on Royal Palm Way, spaces about 118-134.

From the entrance on SR579, go straight past the clubhouse and office. Turn right on Manatee Way, 3rd right is Royal Palm.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU GUYS AND GALS NEXT TIME WE WILL BRING OUR BARTH LOOKS LIKE" UGLY BETTY" JUST TWO NUMBERS OLDER
LENNY AND JUDY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post