Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Ranger's Ralley
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted
The next Barth Ranger's Ralley wil be in "The Great RV and Nature Resort" in Titusville, Fl 32780 between November 29 to December 3, 2006.
Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ray, are you planning to go? I'm trying to fit it in between a November star party and the Christmas trip...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Yes, Anne and I have made reservations to go, then we are going on down to Bahia Honda State Park in the Keys for a couple of weeks.
Anne and I thank you very much for letting us look thru the scopes, very interesting. Was good meeting you and seeing your coach.
Hope you made it home ok.
Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
linda & I have signed up, and are planning on going. That run to the keys sounds interesting. Linda has never been to the keys, while I have spent alot of time there on my sailboat.

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Doubtful I can make it - my Barth's engine needed some major work, and I've pretty much decided just to replace it with a reman...

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna hafta pass - the engine won't be in until Thursday 11/30, and won't be completed until sometime next week.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Anybody go to this event? Pictures? Comments?

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Not me, but the brand-new engine for StaRV II arrived today!

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone. I came down to Titusville on the 28th for the ralley, Anne had to attend a conference in Greessboro, NC, so she flew into Orlando friday and I picked her up.
There were 16 people there but two couples did not bring their coaches. Don and Linda Scalzo had their breakaway there, and Jim and Helen Dobbs had 1998 40 ft. Regency there, which I understand that it will be for sale soon.
So there were 1 Regal, 2 Breakaways, and 2 Regencys present counting mine.
We had an excellent time at he the ralley and enjoyed meeting new friends and acquaintances.

Anne and I left Titusville Sunday morning and are at the Bahia Honda State Park in the Keys for the next two weeks. Temps have been between 68 in the mornings and about 80 during the days.

Rusty, good to hear you got your engine. We meant to call you while down here, but Anne's unexpected conference changed our schedule drastically.

Take Care.
Sky

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sky, did you happen to notice if Knight's Key Campground just before the 7 mile bridge is getting tore up yet. My understanding was they were going to be open for lobster season in August then shut down and build the inevitable condos. Have fun at Bahia Honda, and give us a holler if you're coming up the west side of Fla.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Not me, but the brand-new engine for StaRV II arrived today!

Great to hear, take plenty of pictures!! Hope you are back on the road again soon and enjoying you re-newed power!!

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post