Barthmobile Portal
2008-2009 Quartzsite GTG?

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6541087061/m/6621090023

08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
ZuniWolf
2008-2009 Quartzsite GTG?
Greetings, all!

I hope to be in Q this winter, and would love to find the Barth group so I could meet folks and check out rigs. I'm still a Barth wannabe. Smiler

I saw a mention of Plomosa Rd. Is this still where you meet? Any dates set? I'll probably be with the Escapees Boondockers on Plomosa sometime this winter.

TIA,

Jayne
08-31-2008, 04:56 PM
bill h
quote:
Originally posted by ZuniWolf:
I saw a mention of Plomosa Rd. Is this still where you meet?

Probably. The Barth Rangers site is http://www.barthrangers.org/, but I'm not sure the info has been posted yet. At 2.9 miles east of 95, turn north at BLM post 815, the last turn before the eastern limits of the camping area. Go a mile due north to the northern boundary and work your way west a little. The usual spot is MORE OR LESS HERE . A whole bunch of Montana fivers took our normal spot this year, so we ended up a little west of them, still right on the North edge. The Barths will be easy to find after dark, as those diesel gensets are easy to locate by ear. Sometimes there are little signs starting from BLM post 815 on the north side of Plomosa road.

quote:
Any dates set?

I have not heard anything yet, but it usually starts the weekend of the Blythe bluegrass festival and runs the same week of the Big Tent show, although some people clear out early.

quote:
I'll probably be with the Escapees Boondockers on Plomosa sometime this winter.

We'll probably be there off and on for a coupla months, from before the Blythe festival in Jan to after the Phoenix National Muzzleloader shoot toward the end of Feb, either on Plomosa or West of town. Or both.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered
09-01-2008, 12:04 AM
Richard & Lee
Hi,

We are new to the club and have just restored an 82 Euro Glassnose. We live in Apache Jct. Arizona and would love to meet fellow Barthers. Please let us know when you folks plan on being in Quartzite. We would like to meet more Barth lovers. When you have some information, notify us. Looking forward to a rally.

Richard & Lee