Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Rally in Dubuque, IA
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
When I had my rally in Lanesboro, MN one of the highlights was the entertainment I booked and the highlight of that was Mike Mcabee. He is indeed one of the most talented/funny entertainers anywhere. We had 50+ Barthmobilers rolling on the floor including Lee Merriman and that ain't easy. So if any of you are going start the pressure now to get this guy. I paid him twice what he was asking and it was still a great deal. You can hear samples on his website below. He us booked like 6 months in advance so you have to get on it.

http://www.Mikemcabee.com/

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave, I just hit the site and I never thought I could get out of it. Wow what a fit it gave me.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post