Tools
Reply To This Topic

Minnesnowta GTG June 2021 8,9,10
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ok, Ok. I think someone must have Photoshopped us out of that picture... (you know, "cleaning up the photo?")

I checked with Witness Protection, CIA and Homeland Security and they said I could post this one from Liz's phone. (Thanks, Lynn)

(I hope you're happy now. I hope they don't change their minds and we all have to be killed...) confusion

Liz and her driver, 98 Monarch 37ft

Posts: 5170 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Ok, Ok. I think someone must have Photoshopped us out of that picture... (you know, "cleaning up the photo?")

I checked with Witness Protection, CIA and Homeland Security and they said I could post this one from Liz's phone.

(I hope you're happy now. I hope they don't change their minds and we all have to be killed...) confusion

Liz and her driver, 98 Monarch 37ft

Not everyone got the pleasure of just seeing you rascals!

The guy at the park asked for information on Barthmobile site to post the video from the drone. I told him to try and post it on the Facebook page.

The eye in the sky is everywhere! Ed will have his along at Michigan!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Well the turd fairy rode home with Rollers.
On Friday they got 100 miles and engine quit.
Would not restart. After lengthy wait got towed to nearby Cummins service. Being late Friday they were told first thing Monday! head bang

I found out later Friday when I got to Menominee. What a bummer. I talked with Jim and wished him well. They spent the night in the service yard. After a night’s sleep I had pondered the symptoms. I suspected the forward master relay. I called Jim and within 10 minutes we had it jumpered and he was running again!

They got back on the road. Spent Sat nite at a KOA. On the final leg of the trip home the next day they blew a rear tire 35 miles from home! Deadhorse Limped home on one tire and finally shot the turd fairy. Violence

My 3 hour delay was nothing in comparison.

Just glad they made it home ok.

Posts: 5170 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post