Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

perdido key in april
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted
Kathy and I are thinking about heading to Tennessee over spring break( the first week of April). Anyone else up for this? Maybe we can get a mini rally started.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darryl & Kathy Smith:
Kathy and I are thinking about heading to Tennessee over spring break( the first week of April). Anyone else up for this? Maybe we can get a mini rally started.

We'd like to go but we won't be back from Florida yet...
Should be a great time. Thumbs Up cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
The winter blues could be shed in the Dollywood, what part of the state?

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We were thinking smoky mountains area but are open to all ideas.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I live about an hours drive from Dollywood and I will tell you it can be rather cold up there at that time of year. Temps in the 30s at night are common. Of course it would be nice cold weather camping and a great escape from temps 30 degrees colder.

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hummm 30F at night sounds like a tropical outing, it is -1F and 6 inches of snow, more expected tonight. Smokys in the eastern part of the state are a bit far for me... Might have to wait for Marys' GTG.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I am planning on Tom Sawyer Park in September for my Birthday.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Mary will you be 21 this year??

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
I guess Tennessee might not be far enough south in April. We just booked a campsite in Perdido Key.

Former Breakaway owners

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
I guess Tennessee might not be far enough south in April. We just booked a campsite in Perdido Key.

Since you are the one who started this thread, you can go back to your first post and edit the title to "Perdido Key..." if you want... hmm

It is a ways west from central Florida, not sure what we're doing that week but it would be fun, we will have to see.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Wise choice. TN can be anything in April. From freezing to 75 F, but dogwoods and redbuds will be blooming. Got crocus blooming today

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will be staying at A&M Perdido resort campground. Any one in the area is welcome to stop by. we are planning on trailering our waverunners down & riding them in the lagoon & the gulf.

Former Breakaway owners

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Perdido Resort looks like a very nice place. If it came equiped with my grandkids, I'd be there in a minute.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
We all like something different. I prefer 55 and over communities. All the website pictures paint the best possible picture.
It will be nice to hear from Kathy and Darryl Smith after the trip. Keep us on Barthmobile posted on your stay.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
quote:

Since you are the one who started this thread, you can go back to your first post and edit the title to "Perdido Key..." if you want... hmm

It is a ways west from central Florida, not sure what we're doing that week but it would be fun, we will have to see.

Kathy or Darryl, Do you members know how to change your topic to Florida in stead of Tennessee? Try the little eraser in your first post. The eraser is found in the lower right corner of your all your postings.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post