Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Possible Future Milford GTG Locations
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Possible Future Milford GTG Locations
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted
Hi everyone,

This is for future reference.

Fred the manager from the Angola/Hogback Lake KOA responded to my email with a call today.

He apologized for their slow response and said they have been installing a new phone system and their phones have been down.

He said they are doing a major renovation with a lot of construction disruption and their campground probably wouldn't have been a good location for our group this year.

I thanked him and told him our group has scheduled with the Elkart County Fairground Campground for this year.

He said they would certainly welcome our group for future gatherings.

I told him we will consider their campground for future GTG's.

This sounds/looks like a nice facility but located about 42 miles east of Goshen. I don't know how their location relates to all the RV surplus outlets/destination sites of interest to our group.

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post