Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    5th Annual Florida GTG, Dec.2-3-4, 2011
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

5th Annual Florida GTG, Dec.2-3-4, 2011
 Login now/Join our community

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Oh, man... I gotta get down there somehow! (Even if I have to hitch hike)

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I hate to miss all at this GTG, it looks like I'll make it a day trip again. I guess I can bring some firewood.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll make French onion soup and dill dip and garlic beer bread if I have time beforehand.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Moonbeam-Express:
We have no pregnant daughters this year (as far as I know hmm) so we will have Cheri this year throughout. She's pondering on the boneless ribs or trying something new. As nary a rib ever made it back for leftovers, I voted ribs.

I'LL SECOND THAT VOTE!

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
I hate to miss all at this GTG, it looks like I'll make it a day trip again. I guess I can bring some firewood.

FIRE WOOD IS GOLD.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Anybody got a tally on who's gonna be there this year? Tooling Along

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
So far:

32 - Clem and Pat
33 - Stinky Daddy (Wm and Sherrie)
34 - Carl and Betty Flack
35 - Rusty (and Casey and Nelson)
36 - DannyZ and Suzie
38 - Deb&Eds35
39 - Nick and Donna
40 - Corey and Cheri
43 - DougZ and Jan
51b - Lenny and Judy
51c - Tom and Nancy Johns
76 - Jim & Barb

Total: 12

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Doug, if you are keeping track of the food. We will bring peal and eat shrimp and a potato casserole. Guaranteed to please. Tom and Nancy
PS assuming Hank gives me time to cook.

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Casey and Nelson will be made available (for a modest honorarium) to distract Hank...your time is valuable to us - at least as long as there's food prep to be done.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hey gang, I'm back. Not much input in the food department yet. I'm thinking about a baked bean casserol we make. Of course biskits and gravy sunday morning.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
A little change of menu, I'm making homemade keilbasa chunks in a mild BBQ sauce, so baked beans is still up for grabs.
Also, the park appears to be sold out for the weekend so I hope everyone got reserves that wanted them.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Clem&Pat
posted Hide Post
I will make chili and beans, and cornbread if that is not ok let me know.

Posts: 16 | Location: Pittsboro, N.C. | Member Since: 03-24-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, corn bread goes with everything, especially chili. Hopefully it will be warm but if not some warming food helps out.
To everybody-keep it simple, we all love good food but the most important thing is to have a good time so don't spend saturday cooking instead of enjoying.

79 Barth Classic

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Are we (you) planning the gag Christmas gift thingy this year?

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Count us in.....Betty

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post