Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    5th Annual Florida GTG, Dec.2-3-4, 2011
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

5th Annual Florida GTG, Dec.2-3-4, 2011
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
For those interested, I'm revising the roster in a post above, [middle of page 2] with each new attendee.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
OK - where is Tommy Johns?

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
... and as Danny not mentioned, nighttime temps can drop to 29 F ... sounds wonderful as it currently is hotter in Iowa than Orlando ...

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
sorry Doug, we can't make it this year. Danny is going to have to paddle his canoe by himself. Tom and Nancy

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of Wharf Rat
posted Hide Post
The way things are looking I might just roll to FLA for this GTG. We'll see, it would be great to meet some of members here!

I'm going to see that Grand Canyon......and I'm going to do it in style!

Posts: 52 | Location: Rockland Maine | Member Since: 07-03-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We'd be glad to have ya. Don't wait too much longer, and make sure you reserve a site that will handle your coach. 51c is a pull through paved site, and there are still some nice back-ins that will handle you. Any questions feel free to ask. Hope to see you there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Speaking of great places to be, is is any one going to be in Rockland Maine for 'Lobsta fest' next weekend? (August 3-7) - hint Wharf Rat - sorry Cory.

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
since we got back we heve rain almost every day.now you knowhow deep our trench in front of our house is now 3ft deep.Would you go anyware in Florida without rain gear or heatersor dehumidifiers .You know that we would not miss a get together if we could help it..The barth club are our ONLY freinds that we have.I would like to have a get together in the first week in Sptember.IF you thought I ment to tell anyone to stay away(which I would never do)I am sorry. I did not mean it that way.Please accepe my appoloigy (it said spelling but I like that way)
lenny
call me I do have a question for you LIFE CHANGES

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys, Helen and I traditionally go to Natchitoches, LA for the Christmas Light Festival BUT... we are thinking about going meet you guys since we had such a good time the last time we were there. It would not DARE rain on us again right?

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, We ARE going to:
Cruisin' the Coast - Biloxi, MS 10/6-9
Great Mississippi River Balloon Race - Natchez, MS 10/13-16
Talladega Chase Weekend - Talladega, AL Front Runners Club - Site 405 - Infield Turn 4 10/19-23

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.