Tools
Reply To This Topic

2010 Milford GTG 5/13/10 -5/16/10
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
2010 Milford GTG 5/13/10 -5/16/10

How does a GTG in the Milford, Indiana area next August sound. Some of us have talked about a GTG in the Milford area and if we did it next August, there is some interest in going from the GTG to Michigan for the August Nascar race. With enough lead time we might could even get parking together at the race.

Just throwing this out and looking for input.

Nick

Edited by Rusty to show dates in header

It was decided to hold this GTG in May instead of August.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Hi Nick, you already know, but were in for August!!! Rusty, hope you make it, been looking forward to meeting you!! Smiler let us know what help you need to get it going Nick. Smiler

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Me too. Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Tina and I are interested. I will bring the Scotch! Big Grin

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
Tina and I are interested. I will bring the Scotch! Big Grin

Your gonna need a lot bigger coach. Smiler
Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
I have just been informed by the Cagle household Social Director and Trip Coordinator that she would like to attend the Holland Tulip Festival next year. The festival is in Holland, Michigan and is scheduled for May 1-8, 2010.

Since Holland is only about 100 miles from the Milford, Indiana area, would the week before or after the festival work for the Barth GTG instead of June or August.

HELP!!!! I need some input here.

Nick

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
For the moment, no star parties happen in early May, so I may be able to make it.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Sorry it takes me so long to respond. Please believe me,.. I have been Busy. I will have to check with Tina but I think this would be great. Tina always wanted to go to Holland anyhow. O, and by the way, if the 23 footer can't carry it, I bet ya she can pull it! Big Grin Tina and I will have a little one with us by then so I am going to need to install one more set of safety belts.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
We should start planning this the day after DC GTG is over. I like the week after Holland if that suits everyone else.

Nick

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I agree with you Nick.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Just down the road from Milford IN.....seems like
a logical place to consider:

http://www.4hfair.org/rally.htm

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Okay, DC GTG is history so lets get started on 2010.

Dates: Thursday May 13, 2010 to Sunday May 16, 2010

Milford, Indiana area.

I have contacted Elkhart Campground, and Eby Pines Campground. Monday, I will contact Elkhart County Fairgrounds. All of these can handle us those dates and we will select a campground next week. Please check out their websites and give me your input.

The Holland, Michigan Tulip Festival is scheduled for May 1-8, 2010. Donna and I will attend the Tulip Festival and be at the GTG the following week.

Nick

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Will try my best to be there even if I am not in a Barth. mechanic

Mary

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Barb & I will have the Hudsonville's ice cream. Tooling Along

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Count us in if the creek dont rise Tooling Along All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post