Reply To This Topic

2010 Milford GTG 5/13/10 -5/16/10
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I think I might like to join you too. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Count me in, too - I think a lot of folks want to go...

Now near Columbus, IN at Woods-N-Waters RV Park. Should be at the fairgrounds by 3 PM tomorrow.

BTW eastern IN is on EDT.

So far the POS wi-fi here won't let me into the chatroom Mad

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
think we are going to head to Ann Arbor on Sunday to check out Jim's alma mater UMich Go Blue!

OK

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Freeze and Frost warnings tonight for Goshen...(who picked these dates, anyway? ROTFLMAO)

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
http://www.wunderground.com/US/IN/Milford.html

Overnight
Mostly clear. Areas of frost after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph shifting to the southeast after midnight.
Monday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
Monday Night
Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening...then showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Not as cool. Lows in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday
Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms in the morning... then chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.
Tuesday Night
Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 50s. West winds 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday
Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.
Wednesday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 50.
Thursday
Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s.
Thursday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s.
Friday
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s.
Friday Night
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s.
Saturday through Sunday
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Lows in the mid 40s.

All taken into account it doesn't appear to be too bad.

You do realize that a 30% chance of rain translates into a 70% chance that it isn't going to rain. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Rusty, I dont know if you got my voice-mail but anyway the wood will be there tomorrow approx. 5:00pm.... He is bringing 1/2 cord for the same price as the other guy wanted for a face cord.. Thanks for the help and I'll take care of it when I get there, which is hard to say right now other than Mon. evening...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
1/2 cord is bascially a face cord. A cord is 4'x4'x8'. A "face cord" is 4'x8'xthe length of the sticks.

I'll be there. How much?

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Tere,

Our kids are 11 and 8. I don't know about games, but we are talking about bringing their bikes.

We will be arriving on Thursday too. See you there.

Sherrie

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Redneck golf,[toss golf] is always popular with kids and drunks, er adults. Doesn't take too much room and is campground friendly.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I'll have my Ladder Game with me for the kids to use.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Michigan rules; Game is 21 exactly, if you go over, you immediately go back to 15. Gives a chance to catch up in case of a blowout.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of billyt53
posted Hide Post
Hey All, Helen & I made it to Town of Vevay, pronounced v-v, yesterday afternoon. We are parked at Paul Ogle Park, with the Ohio River on the south side of the Barth and town & mountains to the north. MOuntains in Indiana, imagine that! We are going touring the wineries and countryside today. See ya'll soon.

Billy & Helen Thibodeaux

Retired from Billy Thibodeaux's Premiere RV, Inc. Scott, LA 70583 I-10 Exit 97
The Farm is near Duson, LA I-10 Exit 92 then N 1 mile on right
Three Full 50 Amp RV Hookups !
billynhelen@me.com
Data Tag: 9404-3908-36XI-2C
1994 Sovereign 36' Widebody on Spartan IC (Mountain Master Lite) Chassis.