Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    Milford GTG 2019 ?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Milford GTG 2019 ?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Hey Sloop,

Great to hear from you. I was wondering where you were these days.

Ready for that Handball game yet?

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Sorry I did not put up a pole or poll or whatever it is. When I was at the ForeTravel event, I took the liberty of inviting the Foretravel owners to our Barth party. Any objections, please call the 800 number.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
The food was good in 2014. Thank you Tom. Would our members that are coming in 2019 be willing to donate toward a

for dinner like this one? hmm

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Nancy and I would enjoy a June Barth Rally in Milford. Always a good time, especially if Kevon shows up because he always has the tools I forget to bring!

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Yes an Indiana rally in June would be really great, I'll bring the bass boat many good bass lakes around the area and the ST joe river.

Now the roast hog just scares me to death, would haunt me for weeks!! Bet it tastes great but I could not look at it until it is on my plate!! Even then I will need lots of margaritas'.

A RV ride through Chicago in June twice, pulling a boat, what fun!!!

As Craig...aka, Doorman says we can make reservations in January, so not so far away now.

Craig I hate to bring up a tender spot, but your son is at rest. I know you are still grieving. Hugs!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Is this happening? If so, what are the dates?

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post