Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hillsborough River GTG, Fl. 2013
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Pretty quiet from the early arrivals so far. Looks like low 80s and mid 60s all weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone at about 2 this afternoon.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Take photos and post them to the web site for those that cant be there

Posts: 85 | Location: Athens ga | Member Since: 07-11-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
12:21 Temp down to 18 and to single digits. Cool All who wander are not lost

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
-5 here in Minnesnowta. You folks enjoy that weather

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Sure hope you floks could send some heat to O HI O FROM THE Florida GTG!! Steve bring some heat back with you PLEASE!

The big chill in OH is because you lost to MICHIGAN STATE last night Smiler

Not only that, the HS has a big University of Michigan logo on their sign. ROTFLMAO

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Braley
posted Hide Post
I was in Dallas visiting my son this past week when the sleet storm hit. IMHO, snow is much preferable to sleet as far as driving conditions are concerned. Driving across bridges (and half their roads are in the air) is really treacherous. I was lucky enough to get my flight Saturday afternoon but it was delayed enough that I missed the Chicago connection back to Toledo - that worked this morning (Sunday). My grandson scheduled to leave Dallas Sunday had his early flight cancelled; not sure he made it out later as more flights got shut down.
Braley

Posts: 42 | Location: Milan, OH | Member Since: 07-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Out on the snow plow at 5:00 is am temp droping. ROTFLMAO what do you do that or cry.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Rain RAIN rain raiN and yes rain. java
I was doing a snow dance but it did not help. Now it is fog, cannot see past my driveway.
BTW no wonder they are the BLUE devils with temps like that ROTFLMAO
SD will sure have a rough drive back home to VA

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Back home safe and sound. The weather was great, and I think everyone had a good time. Hope William and Sherry get home safe, looked pretty bad in Virginia. I was told by the campground host that if he had the authority he would have thrown us out at 2:30 this morning, so I guess we had fun. cheers Looking forward to some pix.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
This was a great GTG. I sure am glad I had the new Air Conditioner on the Airstream. I found out that there actually is a Steve VW. I doubt if there will ever be better weather for an outing.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
We all had a great time! Nelson had diarrhea during the night into when he was out this morning, and along the ride home (stopped once to clean it up... Razzer ). It worsened by the time we got home and the poor little guy was only passing blood. We arrived (2:30) in plenty of time to take him to our regular vet, and he's on meds and doing fine so far.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
sorry to hear about that, Rusty, but glad it wasn't you.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We're home, had a smooth trip back, just rain here, slightly above freezing. We had a great time at the GTG, thanks to Danny for putting it together. Thanks to Deb and Ed for giving us Stone Crabs for the road. They were great at Ft. Clinch last night. The weather was super at Ft. Clinch too, so we ended up staying there longer than we should have, which is why I'm typing this at 1:00 in the morning. I'll post pictures later.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
In my late night rambling I forgot to thank Rusty for providing the home made triple sec. Mighty tasty stuff.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Arrived home after dark last night but had a good trip. Not much traffic heading to north Florida on 27.
We had a good time and was great to see all of you again.

Thanks Danny and Susie.

See ya all soon.

P.S. Rusty- great pickles

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post