Hillsborough River GTG, Fl. 2013
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll make French onion soup.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
7 degrees here this morning. About 10 inches of snow. At least it's sunny after a week of clouds and snow. Lake froze over last night, earliest in 25 years. (Usually 2-3 weeks from now) head bang

The migrating flying poopers (Canada geese) are bummed...

Looks like I will have to shovel Barth...

Oh look, highs in the 30's Sunday! let me outta here! Tooling Along

We'll have a chicken/rice... casserole for Sat dinner.

Florida sounds sooo good right now. Cool cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I've bribed the border guards, so you can come down anytime! Tooling Along

HRSP Forecast Thurs-Fri: Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. Lows in the upper 50s.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Can we get a roll call? I tried going back through the thread but it's not very clear who is still in and where. PLEASE just give a yea and how many in your party. Thanks!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Mitchells-party of two. Still working on what dish Bill is fixing for Saturday night. Gifts are wrapped for the exchange, and clothes are packed. See ya'll Wed.!

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz and Steve: chicken/rice for Sat night. "Gifts" will be wrapped.

Shoveled Barth, escaped to lower Michigan. No more snow! Leaving tomorrow for Florida Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Rusty (plus Casey and Nelson). French onion soup.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Jim & Barb ( + Champ ), "HOT" wings for Sat.night.

We are in 003.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Well,.....i was hoping that things would work out to where we would be closer to the rally by now and that we could drop in for a few hours. But it would be a 550 mile round trip and we just can't afford to do it at this time. Frowner Trying to live on a fixed income, (actually it is broken right now Smiler ) is challenging to say the least. Hope you all have a good time.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Be there Thursday afternoon.
Pork Tenderloin and Cauliflower casserol.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'll do fried pickles Thurs or Fri.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Well,.....i was hoping that things would work out to where we would be closer to the rally by now and that we could drop in for a few hours. But it would be a 550 mile round trip and we just can't afford to do it at this time. Frowner Trying to live on a fixed income, (actually it is broken right now Smiler ) is challenging to say the least. Hope you all have a good time.

While I fully understand about budget constraints, 550 miles round trip ain't so darned far. From my place near Jackson MICHIGAN to Copper Harbor MICHIGAN is 582 miles ONE WAY.
From here to Jacksonville, Florida is more than 1,000 miles, Daytona more than 1,100 miles -- will be much farther for Steve. Even so, I am yearning to go down South somewhere for a while this Winter with my Class B.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Here's an updated site map.

We're planning to head out after Sherrie gets home today. We should be at HRSP Wednesday afternoon.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Yeah, 550 miles isn't so far sometimes. The thing is is we already did an 8000 mile trip this spring and summer and usually we stay in Yuma for the winter and build back up the finances. This year we decided to do something different for the winter and are traveling some more.....probably gonna put on another 10,000 miles before we get back to Yuma next fall. Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Yeah, 550 miles isn't so far ....probably gonna put on another 10,000 miles before we get back to Yuma next fall. Big Grin

WOW!
I see what you mean.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post