Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Milford, Indiana Area GTG, 2010
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted
Might be a wee bid premature, but what do you guys and gals think about a homecoming GTG in the Milford area sometimes in 2010. Maybe we could do some need things like take out an ad in the local paper and invite former employees out to see the fruits of their labors years later. Also the RV museum is in that general area.

Certainly could try to entice the founder of Barthmobile to attend.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Chain o' lakes state park 25+- mile southeast , with 300+ class a rv sites

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Also 30+ miles northwest potato Creek State park, bike trails, lake ect. Have not been to either but many friends have tried both. Smiler

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
this sounds like a good idea, Nick..

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
That could work for me, especially if in July, when I go to a star party near Rensselaer.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
It sounds like a wonderful plan...keep us informed. We are very interested!! Smiler

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
...Might want to consider the fairgrounds/RV rally site near Goshen IN...

http://www.4hfair.org/rally.htm

13 miles from Milford & Barth Beginnings.....
11 miles from Elkhart - RV Museum and tons of
local RV surplus outlets....

If someone takes the lead on this, I'd be happy to help (after the DC-GTG! Smiler )

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Looks like Barth Rangers have done a Rally every 5 years at this site. I like the idea of this location as it is close to Indiana Tollroad and as Lee said other local points of interest. I only gave the State Parks because of the other things they offer to families Smiler All who wander are not lost. If you take away the b and the h you still have the art of a Barth.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake