Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth visitor
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com11/10
Picture of Bill & Sonja
posted
I enjoyed a vist from a fine gentleman who goes here by Coaster48, he was in Calgary and we spent a morning together with our 88, SE 33 tag (formerly Minnesota coach). Neil stood up very well to several hours of hard Barth promotion, and I'm quite sure will have a Barth in his future. Thanks for coming over Neil, hope to get out your way one of these days : < )

Posts: 115 | Location: Calgary - Alberta & B.C., Canada | Member Since: 09-17-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/16
Picture of coaster48
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill

I was going to send you a thank you personally but since you posted I thought to reply here!! Thank you very very much for your kind hospitality in showing me your '88 33' Tag SE Barth. Bill had the coffee on for my arrival and gave me the tour of a lifetime!! What a great Barth coach he was able to purchase through this site. And Bill even took the rig out on the road to give me the test drive of how tight the Barths' are on the road!! WOW, thanx, Bill.
Bill, I was all ears to the thorough info you supplied about the rig!! And also the availability of the binder of a lot of the Barths' history. I've been out of RVing in the last 10 years and it was a great re - introduction to the lifestyle!
Since being fairly new to this forum, I am totally impressed with the response of all owners and other dedicated wannabees to spread the knowledge and the values of Barth RV's.
I have to say that I'm totally sold on Barths and will be a proud owner in the future.

Can't get enough of this site!!!, Neil

Posts: 93 | Location: Sechelt,B.C. Canada | Member Since: 03-17-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post