Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Branson, Missouri
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Steve, Kathy
Cindy and I still plan to be there. Just about 110 miles from our house. We look forward to seeing you there. How many others plan on coming?

Fred & Cindy Cook
1990 32' Regency, Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/13
Picture of Steve Griffin
posted Hide Post
Fred and Cindy,
So far, Kathy and I, Jace and Phoeba Watson(Jace) and you. We are leaving in the morning and will end up in Branson on 9-10 or 9-11. A small group, but we are excited to meet everyone. Once we all arrive, we can discuss whether we want to do a pot-luck dinner, happy hour, etc.

Steve & Kathy

Posts: 151 | Location: Oologah, OK | Member Since: 10-05-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Steve, Kathy
We plan on arriving on 12 Sep and staying through 15 Sep. Can't come any sooner... I am not retired yet.

Fred & Cindy Cook
1990 32' Regency, Cummins

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post