Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
What about you Bill, are you gonna be there?
No way... It's too cold down there. Eeker

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
David and I plan on being there in the trailer, if we can get all our ducks in a row. We are hoping to leave early, stop and pick up trailer, clean and repair and then proceed to GTG. We know it won't all get done but at least be livable. If we can survive in enclosed trailer we should have no problem in a Barth.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great to hear Mary, hope you can get 42 or 44 so you'll be close by the dinner table. I've been checking and if the rest of you are thinking about it you better jump quick. I'm having a hard time with October so December will be gone very soon. Get your reserves in NOW.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
No way... It's too cold down there. Eeker

But only when you show up Bill! Big Grin

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Update; sites 31 and 44 are taken, but I don't have any of us as taking them. Still some sites available in our area, but I wouldn't wait much longer. Glad everyone had a good time at the NE GTG, and hope some of you will make it down for this one.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I have reserved space 42, don't know what I will be in but I will be there.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
don't know what I will be in but I will be there.

That's all that matters Mary.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
I reserved a spot for Cloudy and I but I dont know the number.... It is in the high 20's across from the restrooms.... I sure hope my oil plan-B works, we'll see....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If you find what site number you have, let us know so we can put you on the map. 29 is still available, but it's a drive through with a 25' max. Don't be scared off if you have a 28 though. They are really generous with lot sizes and never check lengths. Just tell Reserve America it's a 25. Also some big sites still available at the other end of our area, but they'll be going fast now.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Danny, Anne and I have reserved site 44. We will be kthere if things work out. It is still in the open so far. Anne and Ray (sky)

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hope you can make it Ray. Mary Ray had 44 last year but she was in an enclosed trailer, so I don't remember the site well, but I'm sure it will be fine. I hope somebody grabs 42 pretty quick. That's where John and Sophie were in the little Barth last year. It's pretty close to the dining hall and might make the Saturday night festivities a tad awkward if some non-Barthers happen to get it. I still can't figure out 41. It's shown on the map but not on the Reserve America map. Anybody remember if there is such a thing? 51b and c are paved handicap accessible, but I don't think a Handicap is necessary to reserve them. b is a drive through, where Billy T was last year. b and c are also 50 amp service.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
site 41 was across the street from where we were last year, small travel trailer with tarp on roof was parked there.

I have site 42 reserved.

Mary

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sorry Mary Ray, I airheaded that completely. D'oh

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Danny, I just found the confirmation letter.... We have site #27 reserved.... It can be changed for $10, so let me know if you think I should change it..... Thanks....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
Danny I seem to recall that site 41 was the campground "host" site for both years that Corey and I have attended the gathering. Maybe thats why it doesnt show up on ReserveAmerica...

Cheri

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post