Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

4th Annual Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 3-5
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
The Nobles are reserved for site #40 again!. Staying Friday and Saturday nights.

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
With all the new owner-members coming on board, I figured it couldn't hurt to remind everyone of the December GTG at Hillsborough. We do not have a section reserved, as they don't do that, so each attendee has to make his own reservation. See the first page for info about that. If you can't make it there is a 7 dollar cancellation fee. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and if you're still not sure what it's all about, spend a few minutes perusing the thread on the 3rd GTG for stories and a bunch of pictures at the link below. Hope to see you all there.
http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...541087061/m/19510713

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
Hey Danny We noticed when we made our reservation that the cancel fee has gone up--its $17.75 now.
Cheri

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Whoops, sorry bout that! Thanks for the info.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Cloudy and I would love to attend... If I can get this oil problem straight there is a very good chance...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
PATCH DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE GULF?

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
Go for it Patch. I'm suppose to go kayaking for Tarpon next Saturday so anything you can do to get that oil out of the Gulf would be greatly appreciated. Big Grin

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm suppose to go kayaking for Tarpon

What do you do with a Tarpon once caught in a Kayak? Must be a big Kayak!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
PATCH DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THE GULF?

Not yet Lenny.... But I did hear that GM has a car that will run on water.... But so far only water from the Gulf....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougZ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by noble97monarch:
quote:
I'm suppose to go kayaking for Tarpon

What do you do with a Tarpon once caught in a Kayak? Must be a big Kayak!

We consider a touch as a catch. If you touch the fish, you caught it. Then you cut it loose. We will all have cameras too. I plan on fishing every weekend until the oil gets here.

W4JDZ

Posts: 567 | Location: Warrenton, N.C. | Member Since: 03-27-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
We consider a touch as a catch. If you touch the fish, you caught it. Then you cut it loose.

Perhaps you could make little harnesses and let them tow you to shore first ROTFLMAO

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Perhaps you could make little harnesses and let them tow you to shore first

You could tell your cat to stand at the shoreline and guide them in. It would work about as well! ROTFLMAO

79 Barth Classic

Picture of vince900ss
posted Hide Post
OK guys. We're booked on site 33 for the weekend. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Vince & Michelle
1993 Front entry Breakaway 30.5
Cummings 5.9 190 HP with Banks upgrade to 210 HP, Allison 4 speed
Spartan Chassis

Posts: 78 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Member Since: 06-04-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Vince & Michelle, glad you're joining us. Site 33 can be a front in like we did a couple years ago or back in and run some cords and hoses around. It's a nice site though. You'll learn a lot more about the GTG as it gets closer, and I gaurantee you'll have a great time.[The pic in the lower right is site 33 Sunday morning]

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
Yes, Vince and Michelle, glad to get the chance to meet up. We love this gathering.

Danny, where's Rusty? Rusty, where are you? It won't be right without you there. Tell me there's some star party, and I'll order up clouds!