Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Indiana GTG July 2022
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
ok I will also keep my reservation and will bring beer for Joan after her task is completed,

So Richard we have,,, 2-serious, Jim and Joan, the Fox's and me, believe there are 4 from the Facebook site that I do not know.

I have not been able to get in contact with the campground folks, maybe if Steve does to cancel his reservation he can get a better idea of what is happening from the Facebook group and if the Barth folks have any plans for our group.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
on the facebook Barth page they say a son of Bob Barth will be on site July 11th @ 5pm. his name is Jay Anderson; I cannot make it that day but sure would like to see what he has to say. If anyone from our group is there perhaps, they can record the informative parts for us.

Wonder is MWrench going to be there, Ed speak up ole chum!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/22
Picture of Ian and Lynnette
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if Barth's son has any archival documents, or photos.

Posts: 141 | Location: Nanton, Alberta, Canada | Member Since: 02-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I did not talk with the park host, but I left a message to cancel the reservation and they got back with confirmation and receipt by email.

I did not get a chance to discuss attendance with anyone there. I hope we still get a good turnout. I am sorry I can not attend.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Anyone interested in a commutative slate coaster for the Indiana event? They’d be $5.00 each. Email me at rpmuise@mac.com if interested. I’ll send pics. I hate photobucket!

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture of Richards round coaster.

P30 chassis
350 engine

jpeg

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Here is Richards square coaster.

P30 chassis
350 engine

jpeg

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
So 5 days till this GTG, hope the turnout is good see you there!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Last night (7/6/20) I ask Brent about the GTG. Here is his reply.
As of right now we don’t know of how many units are coming their is reservations coming. My wife said for sure 7 to 8 but more reservations were made without saying they were Barth camper or not. We have the meet an greet of jay Anderson scheduled maybe more to follow

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I meant to say 7/6/2022

Posts: 16 | Location: Roaoke, IN | Member Since: 06-29-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Jack and Joanne thanks for the update!!! 8 would be good, hope there is even more!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Due to some family problems, I will not be able to attend the rally. My site is paid, and it is too late to get a refund if anyone wants it let me know and we will get it transferred to your name.

P30 chassis
350 engine

posted Hide Post
Mon night and we have 2 trailers and one coach. Hope more come tomorrow

posted Hide Post
2 trailers one coach and Richard Muise in his 5th wheel. Still waiting for more.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It looks like Rollers will not be able to make it either. Joan fell on Monday afternoon and banged herself up a bit. Nothing broken but Jim says there is no way she can run alongside the coach to check the tires like usual. ROTFLMAO

I am in SE Michigan now for my DDS appt. As it turns out, my 90 yr old dad is still having irregular heart rate issues. No more driving for him now and we are trying to have someone around in case he needs help. My sister is out of town a few days so I will be going to the UP tomorrow for several days with him. I guess it is just as well I did not go to this GTG but I still will miss seeing folks.

Enjoy the week and keep us posted. If someone wants to send me photos I will see they are posted here.

Have Barth, sidetracked again Frowner

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post