Tools
Reply To This Topic

Indiana GTG July 2022
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Duane, the waterview sites are circled in red, upper right of the M sites. I'm going to get 27, which is outside second from bottom. Also, did they tell you the GTG starts the 12th, because I understood it started Monday the 11th. Doesn't much matter, but I'd rather drive through Atlanta on Sunday, stay at a State Park Sunday night, then get to Hoffman Monday.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Danny; Thanks, see there are some water view spots in that section. Good point too about the drive on Sunday. My drive is about 6 hours total and have to go through Chicago, but one of my kids has to stay with my spouse here in Iowa, they can not get here until that Tuesday, so kinda stuck with that will leave early on Tuesday morning, try to go through the city in mid-morning and get there midafternoon.

Thought the bigger end spot might be a better choice, but will check into making the change to be with our group.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Booked Waterview 28.

Posts: 17 | Location: Parkersburg, IA | Member Since: 09-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Any more feedback on this GTG? Considering the large number of Facebook members I am disappointed that we apparently have only a few of them booked. I am looking forward to seeing members from the other internet site of Barth owners!

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I just heard from Jim Roller. He and Joan will be attending this GTG in July. He has reserved a site for July 12, 13, and 14, leaving Friday morning. Looking forward to hearing from others. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doorman:
Looking for interest,
Nancy and I are interested even tho we are SOB's. How do we apply?
Barth campground

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Try here:

https://hoffmanlakecamp1964.co...u9RMKJwr7gbVBL5LLvs4

It would be good to see you! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Made reservations. Arriving the 11th or maybe the 10th. Looks like we will have a good number of Barth there.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
Almost a month later and have had to cancel. Medical and fuel prices looks like we will spend the summer in the desert. Almost as bad as winter in MN.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1187 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Getting close to GTG time at Hoffman Lake, DannyZ has cancelled due to gas prices, wonder if anyone has called the campground and checked on attendance for the event.

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2056 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Well this has not been a summer for making plans. With Dad deciding to move and my sisters taking over, the MN GTG did not happen.

Meanwhile, last September I got a dental implant installed. Quick healing, no discomfort. Not quite ready for new tooth before I left for Florida. Now it is more than ready but my dentist is swamped in work and the only appt I can get for the near future is July 13. I don't want to wait any longer but there goes my Indiana trip. I was looking forward to seeing old and new Barth friends.

With diesel up to $6 now we will probably see some RV vacancies all over this summer. hmm

Have Barth, sitting still head bang

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Hmmmm.. seems like there may be only 3 of us from the group still able to attend this GTG.

Steve, do you think Jim will still have Joan push their Barth over to Indianna, if not I believe that leaves only the Foxes, 2-serious and me from here. Not sure is Richard M booked. If that is the case, perhaps I will wait until the Michigan GTG in October.

Still have a bit over a week to cancel with only a small charge.

Have called, texted. and left a message on the Hoffman Lake website, and facebook page, no reply as of yet!!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I have not officially cancelled at the park yet but I will tomorrow. I have not talked to Rollers recently, I will call tonight. A while back Jim took a dive on the concrete floor and broke some ribs and rang his bell. In hospital a few days but recovering ok. Likely will not attend, but you know Joan she'll always push the coach!

I think Richard M is signed up. I will call him too.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
So who exactly is still going?>

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Jim is feeling well and still planning to attend. Evidently Joan is also feeling well and will push the coach as usual. Rollers are looking forward to seeing Barth folks. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp