Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
For some reason PB let me upload a picture! Here we are after dinner Saturday night.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Suzy and her little buddy Dominic on "Mr. Ed's" buggy.

Morgan and Moe with their beautiful 40' Barth.

Ed & Corey after Sunday breakfast.

Rusty with Maggie and Casey

Cheri and me

Jim, Richard, Moe in the background, Robin, and I think Robins dad?

The whole gang after dinner saturday night, Ed's on the phone telling Deb what she missed, and behind him is Dick Dubbs, across the table from Corey and Cheri's winter neighbors Tom and Annette, who did bring a good supply of Coronas in their huge Winnibego.

Another nice shot of the river

Me, with Jim and Patty in the background

Jim and Patty "not necessarily fishin'"

A very un-Florida-like chilly breakfast

Corey, Cheri, and Dom, with their great dog

Rusty, before his first cup of coffee ROTFLMAO

Thanks to Bill for putting these up in a nice big size so we can really see what we were doing!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rusty, before his first cup of coffee

Just relaxin', wondering how bad the Gators would whup The Tide.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
With Bill's help I got all my pix up and labeled. Thanks a bunch Bill. Now how about the rest of you? I know I saw a lot of pix being taken over the weekend. I'd especially like to see some morw from Saturday nights dinner. Did anyone get Richard & Robin in front of their coach? By the time I realized they were leaving, they were leaving! Let's get some more pix up here. If you don't know how Bill NY will help you out.

79 Barth Classic

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Here's our pics....finally!!

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have a group shot of the Barths or the members in attendance?

I'd like to add it to our rotating screen below.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Ya know Bill?,I thought about a group pic Sunday after about half the folks had left. D'oh
Nice pix from Cheri and Corey. The old Chevy Sportscoach was a 71, and belonged to an very nice couple that we became friends with. Obviously they appreciate classic older coaches and were very interested in the Barths. Don't recall if anyone invited them to the site. Also, the guy next to me tent camping with his kids said he never really wanted a motor home, but after seeing us party all weekend he wants a Barth, just so he can party with us! Still hoping to see some more pix, especially of the dinner table that the girls did such a great job on.

79 Barth Classic

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
These pictures were sent to me by Dick Dubbs. Those Florida GTG's sure look like a lot of fun.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks for bringing back some memories Dick. I wonder what everyone was looking at on the front of the Euro. Still waiting for Rusty to post his batch of pix. He told me he was waiting to get a computer up and running, so hopefully any day now.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I got the new peecee up and running, after solving a couple of more problems, but it's not configured - all that's on it is the OS. Couple of more weeks, best guess.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post