Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Robin & I made it home safely got the coach unloaded and put to bed. It ran perfect. We just want to thank everyone who made this weekend possible. And everyone made us feel so welcome and we extend our sincere thanks and would like to meet again.And if i can be of any help to anyone just let me know!! As you can see I have a real love for Barth' and it goes without saying "THEY ARE THE ULTIMATE MACHINE". With a very unique following of owners.Thanks again Richard & Robin

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 298 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I would like to express my graditude for the hospitality I experienced from everone I met Saturday. I had no idea that a couple of pieces of firewood would get me a seat at the feast. I tried to sample a little of everything that was presented. I had beer bread, green beans and onion soup; I had jalapeno poppers, pork tenderloin, bacon wrapped shrimp, seafood chowda and bar-b-qued ribs and a rice dish that I have never had the enjoyment of eating before. I had sampling of a few other goodies that slip my mind at the moment. Every bite of every morsel added to my pleasure of meeting some of the fine "Barthers" and their friends and family members. The tours of the various models and obvious display of love and pride their owners showed attests to Barth being a marque of distinction. Thank you all. Dick

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ed (Deb&Eds35) and I stayed over until today; Ed left around 10:20 and I left around 11. I had a leisurely Sunday watching football, followed by an uneventful trip home.

I had a great time, and it was great to see Dan and Suzy, Jim and Patti, and Ed again, and to meet all the first-time folks.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
We would like to thank Danny and Suzy for putting together a great weekend G-T-G. We had a great time meeting everyone and enjoyed all the great food. This was actually our first time camping with other Barthmobilers and look forward to seeing them again.

Morgan and Moe

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Like all the rest I made it back to TUG 1's
resting spot in Ortona without a problem. Had a great time and enjoyed meeting all the new participants at this years GTG.

My special thanks to Danny & Suzy for being such special people and hosting such a great GTG.

See ya all in DC.

ED.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
If you are having any problems posting pictures online - send me the photos and I'll host them for you.

bill_ny@barthmobilecom

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Had some problems with transfering from Kodak to the computer, but let's see if I can get some pix up. Nope, photo *it says it's uploading but then says no image something or another. I'll try again later when I'm not so p--off.
Hope some of the other more camera-computer literate folks can get some pix up here, cause I'm not having any luck at all.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
I thought I would give it a shot. Here is a pic of Danny and Suzy

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Posts: 33 | Location: Largo, FL,US | Member Since: 08-22-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Ahh yes...Yeungling Lager...one of my favorites! I wish I was there even more now.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Well this is my second try for uploading a pic, Suzy and Danny made Biscuits and Suasage Gravy for Sunday morning breakfast and it was great, although we are not sure where those champaign bottles came from. ;-)

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Ed, Corey, & Domonic

Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Here is Rusty preping his famous Beer Bread.

Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
Corey, myself,& Jim and one of his masterpiece fires.

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Picture of M&M
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hillsborough State Park

A nice view on the river.

M&M Largo,FL
90 Regency DP 40'

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
A nice view on the river is a post card picture

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post