Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2nd Florida GTG- Hillsborough State Park Dec 5-7
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri:
New to the "Barth" group...
But you've posted over 44 times already...noble97monarch Big Grin

Are you having a problem with the other screen name or are you and Cori using a different screen name for each?

I only bring this up, because it makes it a little harder for our members to know who you are with 2 names like you have now.

If you would like, I can edit your signature profile so we know both names, or, you can go back to posting with just the one name, or, I can change the noble97monarch to something else if you're tired of that name.

Either way works for me and this is by no-means an issue, I just wanted our fellow members, who read this post, to know who they are talking to. Wink

Oh, and welcome back to the site again. I hope you can attend. Danny and the gang had a great time last year. You can read more about last year's event at this link. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I wondered about that, too, what with the "coincidence" of Spring Hill, FL and Bradford, NH...but under either handle, they're both welcome at the Dec. GTG.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Spring Hill, FL and Bradford, NH.
Maybe they can coincide their return trip, back to Florida, around the same time as the Chattanooga, Tennessee GTG.

Did you realize, that out of everyone here at Barthmobile, they may be in a perfect position to go to the 2nd Annual Barthmobile Rally and Get Together in Wales, Massachusetts too?

So, how about it... would you like to make it a trifecta? Just think about the bragging rights! Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Little did I know there are 4 Spring Hills in Florida. If, as I suspect, you winter just north of Tampa a piece, then you're the closest of any of us to Hillsborough. Hope you can make it.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/10
aka: noble97monarch
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
OK heres the scoop --Cheri & noble97monarch--Corey are a married couple. However while Corey was off on a business trip I was trying to help solve a generator issue and wanted to contact a person on this site that had posted about having generator work done. The oh so charming Mr Noble couldnt remember his password while he was away so he told me to create my own profile. Little did I realize it would create "troubles". Since I always seem to have to do the reservation stuff when traveling thats why I posted and asked about the site. So what should I do now....close my profile or merge the two...happy to do whatever.
We are in the Spring Hill Fl just north of the campground so are planning to attend. Will let you know what site we get.
BTW even though the hubby was the Barth nut I am actually the one that located the Barth that we now own...love it!
As for making it to all the gatherings unfortunately we are returning to Fl in a few weeks as our 5 yo grandson that lives with us has to start school on the 18th. No way am I staying in NH for the snow! Thought about traveling to TN for that meet but not sure we will be able too.

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Okey Dokey, now you have another thing in common with most of us, you're not perfect! I can't remember what 40 looks like, but it's a 50' 50 amp site so it hasta be good. Grab it now and we'll work out the technicalities long before the event.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
We have site #40 reserved. Looking forward to it!

Posts: 51 | Location: Bradford NH/Spring Hill FL | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
There's nothing wrong with having two handles; you're separate individuals.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing a "new" Barth! Although Rusty's looks showroom new, it's still the original body style. We've never seen the Monarch style in person.
BTW, checked with the park yesterday and found out the screen enclosed room in the area is available first come first served, so we can have our "community dinner" in there.

79 Barth Classic

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
We have site #40 reserved. Looking forward to it!
Excellent, I know you'll have a great time at the Florida GTG
quote:
Little did I realize it would create "troubles".
Nope, no troubles at all. Asked and answered. I took care of it. Wink

I just wanted to make sure you weren't having a problem with the other screen name and that Rusty knew who he was talking to. The way you're doing it makes more sense for, what I hope to be, 2 active members of our forum. Smiler
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
We've never seen the Monarch style in person.
Hope to meet you, and others on this site, one day soon. If you're passing through Newburgh, NY on your way back home, drop me a line and maybe I can check out your coach before Danny and Rusty gets first crack at it!!! Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Cheri
posted Hide Post
We are looking forward to meeting and seeing other Barths also. I have to confess at first I wasnt sure about a 10 year old RV and no slides. But I love our Barth. And since our neighbors in Florida with their non Barth are always having issues with the slides I am glad we dont have them. Truthfully we have plenty of room. We generally go 91S to 84W then get 81S so I think that brings us thru your area..we are leaving here on Saturday 8/9 --or so goes the current plan--since I am the navigator I will confirm things with the "Captain" and we will get back to you about meeting up.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Did not get to go last year in fact have never been to one yet but we would like to change that this year I have been working on HR Barth for 2plus years now and this would be a good shake down run because it is only about 2 hours away. How do we go about reserving a spot? Also the person that I sold my last Barth to Would probable come also I will let him know about it. Besides I would really like to meet some more Barth Folks. Thank You from Richard & Robin

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It would be great if you and the other Barther could come! Go here to get started. You can click on the map, then the subsections - the upper left is where most of us are. Site #39 is taken (hopefully Jim and Patti), but #33 (front in), #34, and #42 are available. #37 is tents only.

You'll eat (and drink) well! I'll plan to bring one of my smaller scopes for stargazing, as it'll have to be moved out past the trees.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of rp's barth
posted Hide Post
Just signed up for spot 34 Can't wait.Richard & Robin

Richard & Robin
s7809 2539 MC27 FP3

• 1979 27'
  • 454 Chevy
  • P-32 Chassis

Posts: 296 | Location: Deltona Flordia | Member Since: 08-18-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Here's the site plan so far:

rp's barth (Richard & Robin) - #34
Rusty - #35
DannyZ - #36
Deb&Ed35 - #38
Jim & Patti - #39
noble97monarch (Corey and Cheri) - #40

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke