Tools
Reply To This Topic

Minnesnowta GTG 2016
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Great fun, gab and grub! We were glad to get to see and spend time with those able to make the Minnesnowda GTG. Smiler

Hopefully next time Dana won't be stuck keeping the wolf away from the door and will be able to be there to share the fun and the weather will be just a little dryer.

I finally got around to editing and resizing some photos of our gathering. Now if I can just remember how to access photo bucket.

Riley's Ride.

Rehbein's Ride.

Tonka chillin.

Dana and Lynn's Aristocratic mobile fishing cabin.

Riley looking for the big yellow dog.

Rehbein posing for treats.

Some know where they're going!

Some maybe not so much?

Explaining Barth Enlightenment!

Wine tasting drinking!

Our own Jedi Bus Master dropped in for a visit.

Good cooks and good eats for everyone!

Rehbein telling the boss to get in line!

Our favorite website!

Great folks and critters. We had a really fun time!

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pictures, Wally. I forgot my camera. You did a great job. Great pictures, good people and good times to remember.

We are already looking forward to the next time!
(Now we have a spare Barth we have no excuse to miss any GTG.)

Have Barths, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Nice job Wally

Just reinforces what a good time I missed. Great Pics of Great People. Thanks Wally it was great seeing you Connie.

Next time........

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wally, very nice job on the pictures. You always do such a nice job with the camera. It was good to see everybody but we did miss Dana. Next time for sure. I wonder how the campground is doing. The Cannon river which is right next to it, was supposed to crest yesterday. I heard it was at it's highest recorded level. Hope to see everybody soon.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone,

It was another fun Barth gathering with good folk.

A couple of the photos were taken by my boss on her smart phone. I think she's vying for my job as family paparazzi. Wink

Wally and Connie Tooling Along

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of kenny j
posted Hide Post
Be careful Wally, Connie could give you a run for your money. But your "narrative" job is safe. Thanks again.
Kenny

Posts: 186 | Location: grasston, mn | Member Since: 06-16-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Seeing that I don't wont to bump this post, Look like was a great GTG. I'll just promote Barthtober GTG community announcement here.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Don'y know how thing were at the campground but we had water in the basement. Got rid of the carpet we had left over from recarpeting DBarth. 1st time in 18 year we got water in the basement. The lake is backed up covering the rear of our property by 18". Had a foot in my tent shed that houses the yard equipment. Water statred receding last night.

Doorman
wish we could come but now till the end of the year is our busy time. Either working or hunting!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post