Tom & Nancy Johns #131
#133 ?????
M Wrench #135

Kenny & Kazie ???
Danny and Suzy Z ??
Jim and Joan Roller ??

Beach Bums (Lou & Barb) no Barth but excited
nonetheless

It will be so good to see so many good friends again. We are looking forward to it.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Lou, we just double checked the print-out for our reservations. Donna Cagle in site 127. Nick Cagle in site 129 (will be left empty) Tom & Nancy Johns in site 131.

Hope this helps.

Nick

It does, Nick. Thx.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My brother and I both have Barths and hope to be available at least part of the time. I have been to the Orchard Park and it was a nice stay. We all live just north of Muskegon. Hope to see you there.

Posts: 29 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 03-21-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Please join us if possible. You will find an exceptional group of interesting, fun people.

Hope to see you there. cheers

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5189 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Park is now open. They moved a many tonbuilding about 1500 ft north and away from the shoreline. It's like the 8th wonder of the world.

Great that we can expect a good turnout. Hope to hear that Jim Roller is planning on coming.
Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Not a whole lot of conversation about this GTG and it's now only a month away. Looking forward to it.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We're looking forward to it too. Sherrie was just saying it's right around the corner.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Brass band is on alert.
Can't wait!

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
less than 2 weeks, how are things in Michigan with the Covid resurgence?

Everyone getting all gassed or dieseled up and ready to travel?? OH don't forget the adult beverages!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2061 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Duane88:
less than 2 weeks, how are things in Michigan with the Covid resurgent's?

Everyone getting all gassed or dieseled up and ready to travel?? OH don't forget the adult beverages!!!
Duane88, Lou called me to let you know the Covid virus will probably not be a problem at Orchard Lake State Park.
If any member needs gas money, they can fart on ther wallet. Drive safe, because Barb and Lou are awaiting the safe arrival of all members on the roster. Hope everyone has a great time.
The reason I have posted this for Barb and Lou is because Lou is having trouble with his computor passwords..

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I am really looking forward to seeing folks again at the GTG. I see no reason to be any more concerned about the Covid than anywhere else except maybe Florida. Common sense and vaccinations have kept most people safe, if they choose. I have no concerns for our group.

We had a great time in Minnesnowta should be even better with more folks in MI. See you there! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Tom & Nancy an Donna & I left Georgia on Thursday August 5.
We are now in Michigan and have a few days to Practice our having a good time. Remember at our age we have to work at having a good time. Although I must admit we are pretty good at it as we continue our travels around the country. We must be approaching 50,000 miles together. I think that must equate to about 1,000 bottles of Greg Norman wine but who's counting. See you all in a few days.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Tom & Nancy an Donna & I left Georgia on Thursday August 5.
We are now in Michigan and have a few days to Practice our having a good time. Remember st our age we have to work at having a good time. Although I must admit we are pretty good at it as we continue our travels around the country. We must be approaching 50,000 miles together. I think that must equate to about 1,000 bottles of Greg Norman wine but who's counting. See you all in a few days.

Nick

The 4 Travelers are in Michigan! Woo be Michigan! Looking forward to you seeing you all. I heard the Lake Michigan fish are in jeopardy. We start working toward the GTG on Thursday.

Short jumps, we are not as well practiced at this as you folks. Going around the Bridge to the North. Going back the south route. Lynn is learning to be a logistic expert and navigator. LEARNING

Won’t start any new projects before we leave. Just finish up the ones I have started.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Nick Tom the ladies and all else reading this post:

My neighbors directly across the street have offered their huge empty lot in which u could boondock. Then stroll across the street to our place to enjoy the comforts. We can tell tall stories here as well as in a campground, as you might imagine.

Let me know ahead of time and I'll leave the light on for ya.

Lou

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The Monarch is fueled up and mosly ready. A few more days and we'll all be here together! Not sure about the weather next week but it is usually ok this time of year.

Take care all and travel safely.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp