Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2nd Annual Barthmobile "Get Together"
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2nd Annual Barthmobile "Get Together"
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
Can you post the picture again?
thanks,
Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
hi!
Dashboard wiring is done. Tonight is my anniversary. Tomorrow morning I'll pick up the kids and secure the new dashboard and take my test-run out to Wales! Let me know whether you'll still be around.
thanks!
Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 523 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
Hi , I will be here until monday morning. If you can make it to Whales it will be a pleasure. Most people will be gone by the end of sunday.

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
4 Speed Allison Model 542
Front Entrance
Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension

Posts: 126 | Location: Shefford, QC Canada | Member Since: 08-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Sorry the picture from Raymag didn't make it. Here it is again. More pics and info to follow, but I must rush out now to another engagement. Expect to see a post with details Monday evening.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Rusty, and his band of Florida weather anchors, I must report a beautiful weekend. Not, too hot/cold/humid/windy etc... The best weather I could imagine was on hand for the weekend.

We sat and talked about our coaches and why we purchased a Barth. We talked about you, the members of our family who make up this great website. We sat by the fireplace at night and could even see some Satellites pass overhead on the cloudless nights.

It was a great experience to meet everyone in attendance. It's nice to put a face to a name and listen to them instead of reading their posts.

Everything went better than I imagined it would. I hope to do this again with my coach, up here or down in DC, next year.

~~~ Trivia Time~~~
Did you know?
That if you fix someones coach, you don't even need to bring food to one of these things. ROTFLMAO

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
It was indeed quite a weekend. The weather was perfect. The technical discussions were priceless. I, for one, learned a lot.

If you want to eat a mean Macaroni and cheese, ask Bill NY for his recipe. He tried to pretend that it was his wife's recipe so we wouldn't bother him, but I know better! ROTFLMAO

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
4 Speed Allison Model 542
Front Entrance
Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension

Posts: 126 | Location: Shefford, QC Canada | Member Since: 08-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
An impressive lineup of beautiful Barths. Glad the weekend went well and the weather cooperated. Hope to see some more pix and hear some more stories,[not necessarily true] from the GTG. Hope everyones fired up for the Choo Choo GTG and our Fla December GTG. I think it would be hard to find a more brand loyal group that likes to party and share fun and info.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raymag:
It was indeed quite a weekend.
Did BarthBluesmobile ever make it up there late Sunday?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

The "Get Together" was super, with excellent weather and great company. It was a relaxing weekend meeting old friends and making new ones.

No one went away hungry.

We missed BarthBluesmobile. Apparently Matt had just had too much to put together to make it. We'll look for him next year.

Here are some pic's from the "Get Together"

~ Barth's all lined up

~ A little relaxation after our potluck dinner

~ We didn't let our webmaster starve

~ Bill had to fix some of the coaches. You can't keep a good man down (and he is GOOD).

~ Relaxing around the campfire.

~ Webmaster Bill Napolitano

~ Real and Maggie Lalond

~ Richard and Nancy Muise

~ Bill and Georgene Goodwin with Bailey

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great pix! It was nice to see everyone standing in front of their own coach, so we know who's who. Now I know that Raymag's coach has a bra on the front. I never figured out why he would paint the front solid red. Razzer Looking forward to some more from some other folks there.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great pix! It was nice to see everyone standing in front of their own coach, so we know who's who.

Outstanding Idea. We should start collecting them at all GTG. A picture is worth a thousand words! I don't think that is original, is it?

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I was in a rush and didn't get the info on the pictures this morning. It is now done (with a little help from Bill NY) so you will now know who everyone is, so check the post again.

Bill G

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice