Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2nd Annual Barthmobile "Get Together"
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2nd Annual Barthmobile "Get Together"
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of BarthBluesmobile
posted Hide Post
Plans changed, I think I can make it. I have to get the fuel tank back in, and put the dashboard back together. It is not a gating factor, but I sure would love to get my fridge in the rig and connected up!
Matt

1987 Barth 27' P32 Chassis
Former State Police Command Post
Chevrolet 454
Weiand Manifold, Crane Cam, Gibson Exhaust

Posts: 525 | Location: Massachusetts | Member Since: 07-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarthBluesmobile:
Plans changed, I think I can make it.
Excellent!!!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Matt,

Georgene and I hope you get the Bluesmobile togehter enough to make it. We need your crew to help eat the blueberry pancakes on Saturday morning. We went pick'n today and brought home 20 pounds.

Hope to see you.

Hey Ray and Maggie, how is our north of the border crew doing. We are sure looking forward to seeing you guys again.

I need to work a half day, but expect to arrive between 3 and 4 on Friday.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
BarthBluesmobile, if you get to come we will have two former police command units there, mine is a 1985 32'. Hope you get to make it Big Grin

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Well I goofed up and posted this to the wrong place. scoose me

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
NP...but now you have to go to that GTG, too Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill G:

Hey Ray and Maggie, how is our north of the border crew doing. We are sure looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Hi Bill, good to hear from you again. We will be there for sure. We will arriving on thursday. Since it's a long way from home, might as well make it a 3-day weekend.

Don't know yet what we will be bringing for the potluck. We never know what the US border guards allow us to bring in the US. We might be planning on infecting you guys with our food! Big Grin

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
4 Speed Allison Model 542
Front Entrance
Firestone Ride-Rite Suspension

Posts: 126 | Location: Shefford, QC Canada | Member Since: 08-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raymag:
Hi Bill, good to hear from you again. We will be there for sure. We will arriving on thursday. Since it's a long way from home, might as well make it a 3-day weekend.
Will you be saving 4 additional spots so we can all park together? Is that even an issue over there?

I will be arriving Friday and I might leave on Monday morning. Still haven't decided yet.

I have never been to a Rally/GTG before so what is the protocol for this event? What food should I bring? Will kids be there and if so, what are their ages?

You were there last year... How is the parking? Electrical, water, cable hookup? etc...

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
Will you be saving 4 additional spots so we can all park together? Is that even an issue over there?

I will be arriving Friday and I might leave on Monday morning. Still haven't decided yet.

You were there last year... How is the parking? Electrical, water, cable hookup? etc...

Bill we will be in a safari field. There is no allocated sites per se. We have water and electricy available for each RV.

I believe that Bill G has reserved most of the safari field for our own use, so there will be no problem.

We are also planning on leaving monday if the weather is nice.

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
Front Entrance

Posts: 126 | Location: Shefford, QC Canada | Member Since: 08-02-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I'll be there Friday, I hope before noon.

I see we are having a Pot Luck Dinner on Saturday and Blueberry Pancakes for Breakfast.

Should I bring anything else for the crew? Smiler

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

I have reserved the small safari field at Oak Haven. It holds up to sixteen coaches. Since we have only four or five Barths, They may tuck in a few other campers if it's a busy weekend, but we will all be together. We have good 30 amp electricity and water.

There is a nice big fire pit out front. If anyone has room for a few sticks of fire wood, bring them along. Dick Muise and I will also be bringing a good supply of wood.

This is a laid back rally, but we will be sharing two meals together. Saturday morning, Georgene I will be supplying breakfast. It will be blueberry pancakes with all the fixins (I everyone will be hungry). Saturday evening will be a pot luck dinner. Each family should plan a main dish and maybe a dessert. I just finished making a blueberry pie. I'll provide the salad for pot luck dinner.

Each family will be responsible for their beverages.

There is a nice swiming pool across from the safari field.

I expect to arrive by noon time. See you all soon.

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,

Maggie and I arrived at 4:00PM this afternoon.
The weather is perfect and will be holding for the weekend.

We will be waiting for you.

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
Front Entrance

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
As a kind gesture to those going the the Nawthren GTG, those of us in Florida have corraled the nasty weather and will keep it until your Fun Times are over.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hey Rusty,

You da man. Thanks for holding the rain.

Our weather is looking sweet for the weekend. Monday will see some precip, however.

Bill G

Picture of Raymag
posted Hide Post
Hi guys,

Four Barth made it to the Get Together. The weather is nice and we're having a ton of fun.
Here's a picture to show you what I'm talking about.

Thanks Rusty for holding the weather for us.

Real

1991 Breakaway 30Ft
5.9L Cummins Diesel
Spartan Frame
Front Entrance