Quartzsite
 Login now/Join our community

She who must be obeyed
and
me, Ensign 3rd crass
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
Anyone going this year?

Posts: 282 | Location: Studio City, California | Member Since: 02-07-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Bill H is a perennial, but I'm not sure of his plans this year. Health problems keep us home this year.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll be there. Gonna miss ya, Roy. I always enjoy anyone saltier than me.

Speedy and Ruby will be there, driving at least one of their Barths, so if requested, I will look and shoot photos for any prospective buyers to Email later. Get with Speedy on that first. I can tell you the 32 is a nice one.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where/what is Quartzsite? Thanks Henry

Posts: 4 | Location: Mountain Ranch Ca. USA | Member Since: 01-10-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Quartzsite is a small town in the Arizona desert on Interstate 10, just East of the California border.
It is a mecca for RVers in the winter months, surrounded as it is by public lands set up for essentially dry camping. The area gets very crowded in the winter, and there's a lot of interesting stuff there, especially for rockhounds & flea market junkies

The Barth Rangers have their annual Western rally there in late January, in a dry camping area a little ways North of Quartzsite.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by timnlana:
Anyone going this year?

I'm a recent new Barth owner. Let me know where you are, I'd like to stop by.

------------------
1990 Barth 32'
L10 Diesel w/Spartan
300 HP,

Posts: 3 | Location: Eugene, Oregon | Member Since: 01-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post