Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hillsborough River State Park 2015
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Might visit ya'll by car, Tooling Along rather than move the coach down from Emerald Pointe RV Resort

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Do it ! Do it! Thumbs Up cheers

It would be great to see you again.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
We going to try to have a dinner?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I was going to open that subject today Rusty. Saturday evening is the usual time for potluck dinner. Let's start getting our menu together.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a plan. We can do a salad and grill a meat medley.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
French onion soup

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Liz can do a chicken rice casserole.

Once we have the scurvy under control we could try some Bloody Mary for alternate vitamin C. Danny you know the recipe, I'll bring the vodka. cheers

Filled the gas tanks today! First time under $2 in a while. Leaving Tuesday. Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Inside the 10 day weather report window. Looking good so far. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USFL0481:1:US

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Deb and I won't be there again because of a work project in Ohio. Sounds like you will have great weather for the GTG.

I will keep the spot until Tuesday if someone wants it.(63) Let me know.

Ed.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I am sad to say Liz and I will not be able to attend. My 84 yr old mother has fallen and injured her shoulder, requiring surgery.

Dad will need help taking care of her, she will be home in a few days. Liz and I will be the designated caregivers for a while, so we will be heading north instead of south as we had planned.

We will miss seeing our Barth friends. We'll try again next time.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
What a way to ruin a Monday. Still a couple of us left to celebrate the final Florida GTG.

79 Barth Classic

Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Me too, Danny. I enjoyed the group, as always. I will miss you all. Sorry

Getting to the point where the kids have to take care of the parents. If she had waited a few more days we would have already been gone! head bang

Hopefully we'll get a chance to connect when we head south later. I see your temperature at 64 this morning, ours went down to 19 last night.

Oh well, it will save me about 2700 miles of driving. Take care.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
celebrate the 'final' Florida GTG.

Never sat never...

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
"Final"? This is the 9th annual.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants to put anything together in Florida, at any time and in any place, please feel free to do so. I'm just saying that I've run my last GTG.

79 Barth Classic