Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hillsborough River State Park 2015
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Not so sure about final myself. This has become one of our favorites. We really hated to miss last year, but work happens. The triple sec to Barth ratio is going to be pretty solid this year. We're bringing a gallon of the home made stuff and Rusty has some too. Having a small group is no problem. When Sherrie and I went to the little beach side campground on the Outer Banks with Rusty and Tom Johns we had a super time.

We're leaving early Wed. morning, laying over at Ft. Clinch and will be at HRSP on Thurs.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Hate to see it fade away! A long run for us but we had good intentions. Heading north tomorrow… head bang

One week later would be easier for us due to deer season through Nov 30. I will still try to see the Fla Barthers whenever possible, by next year we should have our toad VW ready. Tooling Along

Looking forward to heading south eventually. Cool

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
I don't think it should end either. For some of us who work away most of the year it becomes difficult to make the dates work but we try and family does come first when that gets in the way.

The December GTG has always been enjoyable no matter how many people attend. To those of you who can attend this year have a great time and to the rest of us there's always next year somewhere.

Have a great Christmas!

Ed & Deb

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I'm here, after an uneventful trip - if one discounts having to follow a M-B motorhome doing 40 on a 2-lane, 55 mph limit - for several miles. Mad

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
I'm here, after an uneventful trip - if one discounts having to follow a M-B motorhome doing 40 on a 2-lane, 55 mph limit - for several miles. Mad

M-B, Milton Bradley? Purveyors of, among other things, Monopoly!

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Mercedes-Benz; like CC is "Crispy Chicken" Cool

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to seeing everyone about 4:00 tomorrow afternoon. Hope these skies clear a bit.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Mercedes-Benz; like CC is "Crispy Chicken" Cool

Before the beemer, Liz had a 240D MB, it could climb mountains but at a snail's pace. It could climb hills, at a snail's pace, probably a precursor to the to the MIlton-Bradley leading your pack.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
If there is going to be a pot luck Sat PM, I'll provide a cheesecake. But, near dusk, the mosquitoes come from miles around to find me and give me huge welts Shields Up

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I've got a couple of Thermocells which will keep them at bay. The dragonflies have been busy - not a skeeter in evidence so far.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
What time ?

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
5 PM at DannyZ's, Site 54

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Have a great dinner and GTG, post some pictures.

It's 28 here in OHIO

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all who welcomed a wayward Barther back into the fold for the potluck. Had a great time

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
A great weekend in all respects. Good weather, food, and company, and we're back home safe and sound. Hope everyone had as good a time as Suzie and I. The park was over-run by A Liners, 40 as I counted them, and they were really nice folks.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post