Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hillsborough River State Park 2015
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
Although our regular area seams to be booked, there are still quite a few sites available. I'm looking at the area in the back of the circle from 57 to 65. I think we would have more room and at least a little privacy. I will get 65 which is in the back corner and a good spot for a home base campfire. Take a look at the map, http://floridastateparks.reser...de=FL&parkId=281037, and get your reservations asap.
Just realized you have to jump through a couple of hoops to get to the map, but it's pretty simple. If you have problems let me know.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Danny: Can you still book the screened in pavilion with the fireplace??........................Carl

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
The pavilion is first come basis and can't be reserved. Last year we only had a few folks so we just ate at our site. Depending on the amount of people we may want the pavilion but someone else may want it too. We'll have to see what happens.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Dates?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Oops! Had the dates on my first take but forgot them when I wrote this one. December 4 5 6.

79 Barth Classic

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We're in site 64 Thurs til Sun.

Campground Map Link

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I have #57, Weds 12/2, leave Mon 12/7.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny

(63)Thursday to Monday

Just got a new knee but will be there.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Site 61 for Fri through Monday. Thumbs Up cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Due to my screw up we will be in 58. Don't know who got 65 but 52 and 69 are still available. If you aren't signed up and want to be there you'll have to act fast.

79 Barth Classic

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Attendees so far:

54?- Don & Lucy
57 - Rusty (Weds-Mon)
58 - DannyZ
61 - SteveVW (Fri-Mon)
63 - Deb&Eds38 (Thu-Mon)
64 - Stinky Daddy (Thu-Sun)

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
That's a pretty solid anti scurvy team.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
No doubt those concerned will bring their anti-scurvy shirts and lime squeezers....

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Also Don and Lucy with their tow behind SOB. They were there last year. I think they are in 54. Starting to get excited!

79 Barth Classic

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Won't be long now! Temps are falling below freezing, had to drain the coach but it won't take long to get it rolling again. Feeling a wee bit scurvy, might need treatment… only about 1350 miles to go.

Looking forward to some warmer temps and friends in Florida. Oh boy! Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5181 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post