Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Fall 2013 New England gtg
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted
Anyone interested in a fall get together near Spfld Ma? We have the six state eastern States expo, the Spfld armory gun museum, dr suess memorial and Indian motorcycle museum, just to name a few. Email me at rpmuise@mac.com.

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Rick & Marcia
posted Hide Post
Our son lives in Cambridge MA. I think that we would take the time to enjoy some fall in the east! My first motorcycle at the age of 16 was a 1956 Indian Chief that I paid $125 for. Wish I still had it!!
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:
Anyone interested in a fall get together near Spfld Ma? We have the six state eastern States expo, the Spfld armory gun museum, dr suess memorial and Indian motorcycle museum, just to name a few. Email me at rpmuise@mac.com.

Fall River, WI
Year:: 1985, 1985
Model:: 22-FP1 28-FP3
Length:: 22' 28'
Engine:: 454 Chevy 7.4 w/3 speed auto both coaches
Data Tag Number:: 8506 3225 22FP1 / 8504 3204 28FP3

For Wi and UW/Bucky fans please look at marciasparks.com

Posts: 96 | Location: Fall River, WI | Member Since: 10-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
There is already some interest in a Branson GTG in early Sep, (including Liz and I.) We can schedule another run to the East this fall (maybe later Sep?)

Any one else interested?

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Rick & Marcia
posted Hide Post
I'm retired. I'll go most places to see the country!!
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
There is already some interest in a Branson GTG in early Sep, (including Liz and I.) We can schedule another run to the East this fall (maybe later Sep?)

Any one else interested?

Fall River, WI
Year:: 1985, 1985
Model:: 22-FP1 28-FP3
Length:: 22' 28'
Engine:: 454 Chevy 7.4 w/3 speed auto both coaches
Data Tag Number:: 8506 3225 22FP1 / 8504 3204 28FP3

For Wi and UW/Bucky fans please look at marciasparks.com

Posts: 96 | Location: Fall River, WI | Member Since: 10-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Thinking about Shady Oaks in Wales, or somewhere else?

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of Country Aire up in Chalremont. It is on the Mohawk Trail, near Yankee Candle. It also has great apple picking on a mountain top nearby. The Deerfield River is nearby as well. How does this sound folks?

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hi folks, I think this is a great idea, you can count me in. Depending on the dates set, you might get to go to the Big E (Eastern States Exposition). It it basically the New England state fair. This year it will be the 13th to the 29th of September.

I have been to the Country Aire campground and it is a nice place with a view, good electrical and full hook-ups.

Bill & Georgene Goodwin
92 (Feb.) Regency 36ft
300hp Cummins
Gillig Chassis (1990 build date)
2014 Honda CRV toad
10Kw Power Tech Gen w/ Kubota diesel engine
Can accomodate Barth visitor with advance notice

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Rick, Springfield has the largest collection of Indian Motorcycles in the world. It's about 45 minutes drive from where we'd camp.

quote:
Originally posted by Rick & Marcia:
Our son lives in Cambridge MA. I think that we would take the time to enjoy some fall in the east! My first motorcycle at the age of 16 was a 1956 Indian Chief that I paid $125 for. Wish I still had it!!
quote:
Originally posted by Richard_Muise:

Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Bill g and I belong to a good Sam group. I will host a gtg in September on rte 2 w in Charlemont, ma. If any bartherscwant to come, let my know.