Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Midwest Barth G-T-G
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Packed and ready ,take a shower and go ,see you all hopelfuly before noon. All who wander are not lost Smiler

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Hope everyone up there enjoys the nice weather. Supposed to get to high 80's today and tomorrow, so be careful and don't overdo it! Keep us posted.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
every one is here!!! even an extra we didn't know was coming, fast Eddy. great time, great weather, great company, great food, lots of pictures, and lots of barth "wandering" about!!!! will get some pictures up later on!!!! thanks Chris and Tina Jones!!!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Welcome to All. Glad everyone is safe. I know you all just want to chill this weekend but I have to remind those of you who are aviation enthusiasts that we've got a fly-in going tomorrow (Saturday) at the Allegan airport (about 15-20 miles NE). My offer of a free breakfast to Barthers/guests still goes.

Kris, is your brother going to make it?

Barb and I will be there after the fly-in, about 4-5pm tomorrow. We'll have some ice cream (on the level of Sherman's, Sloop)for anyone interested. Also an Ale or two from Bell's Brewery in Kalamazoo.

Can't wait to see you guys & gals!

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Pics and details on the way. Give me 2 hours.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
It was great to see 7 Barths in one place from 1977 to 1996. Great food, people, side trips, Hudsonville Ice Cream, Shermans Ice Cream, Lake Michigan, South Haven and the Allagan Couty Air Show. Looking forward to Milford GTG. All who wander are not lost. Smiler Big Grin ROTFLMAO Cool

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, ..first things first, anyone who has not gone to a rallie, make plans for one immediately. I have to tell you all that I was not the most organised organiser of festivities but with poeple like this around you, it simply does not matter. Quality poeple are hard to find in the world but at our GTG, we not only had the expected crowd, but some others that were unanounced! A collection of Data Tag info to follow for Mr. Cagle, and due to my being exhausted, an explination of photo's can be expected on the morrow. Good evening all,..and please excuse my overly photogenic finger, and my lack of proficiency with a disposeable camera!

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Anybody else recognize Gunner's Monarch?

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow. I even took a tour of it and never had a clue. Couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SmilerYou bet! I did'nt recognise it before Morris mentioned it to me himself. Beautifull coach. I was camped out next to him so this was my view every A.M. Perhaps one day my cruiser will grow up to be like his! Big Grin

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Wish we could have made it. Travel plans have moved several times due to work. It looks like it was a great turn out. We have gutted the flooring from the coach and are replacing all carpet and vinyl. That took the coach out of commission for a while too.

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Just a quick note: We Made it Home!

We left on Monday morning about 9:30am, were home by 4:00pm. The MH ran great!

Unpacked the MH, had Quentin's 14th birthday party and hopped in the Truck at 3:30am, will post some pictures after I unload on Thursday in California!

Thanks everyone for a great time! Smiler Can't wait for the next one! Joy

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need to get you to post some of the pics you took with your snazzy camera as opposed to my disposeable. Smiler

Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Finally, Here are a few pictures, if anyone wants to give me their address I would be happy to send you a CD with all the pictures.

Did anyone get a picture of "Fast Eddie"?

I have ALOT more and will post a few more in the near future.

Again, Jeff, The Boys and I want to thank everyone for a great time!! Smiler

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Did anyone get a group shot of...

...Everybody?

...all the coaches lined up?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post