"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff & Joy:
10 DAYS TO GO!...
4 Days to go!

Looks like Rick and Nancy Muise will be going too! You now have 7 Barths.

Out of all of our GTG locations, this would be a great time to swing by the Barth Factory and get a picture or 2. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sure hope there's at least one "shutterbug" there to get pix of the coaches and owners. At the bottom of this forum Bill rotates group pix from past GTGs, so if there is a good view of all the coaches get that one to Bill for future use.
Have a blast,[I know you will], and keep us that can't make it informed.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3477 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Danny: We'll have our cameras ready. If I'm not mistaken, Jim & Tere are currently using a photo taken by Betty at the Chattanooga GTG...........

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I will have two digitals and one video if I can ever get there.

Went out this morning to crank her up to leave and not a peep. Batteries are hot and mechanic is out of town so we are tracing and hope to leave tonite.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Changed the oil yesterday and found the battery dead new atl. going in wensday. We will make it. All who wander are not lost. See you on chat room after 10:00 PM tonight(meeting til then Sleeping

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Mechanic will be at house at 10:30 am, what time he gets through will determine when I leave. I hope to be there wed nite.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Shure look foreward to finally meeting all of you. You will all be in our prayrs for safe travel. Give a call if there is anything I can do to make your traveling easier....It better not rain on my perfect wax job! D'oh

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Life is getting in the way of fun. We wont be in until Friday am. Bummer Frowner But when we get in lafe will be great Smiler See ya!

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Life will be great also

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Sloop John-We will all be looking for you on Friday Morning! Hope all goes well, keep us all updated, drive careful!

Danny Z- I wasn't going to post this until the camera was IN the mh, but, my laptop is on its way out to be packed. Send you some pictures over the weekend!

1 teenager is feeling sick, and 1 teenager broke his tailbone last night. Everything is going as expected! Roll Eyes

We leave in about 1 hour to head to Camping world for new air bags on the steer axle. After install we will be heading south!!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I hope to be leaving about 2:00 this afternoon and be there about midnight.

Mary

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
New atl.is in now the packing starts. ROTFLMAO

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Michigan to all who are arriving. Hope everyone is safe. I should be able to get over there Friday and Saturday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Alright, how about one of you fine people checking in an letting us know everybody got there safe and sound. Smiler

Have a blast Big Grin

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
The Green's Made It! Smiler Smiler

At 1:00am we were sitting here at the check in station, and a very pleasant DNR officer approached us and said go on in.

I know Mary Ray, Kris & Tina Jones and the Muises are here.

More at ya in the morning!

Thanks to everyone that helped us make it here!

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post