Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Midwest Barth G-T-G
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
I just checked the availability and site 136 and 137 are still open..these sites have 50 amp service and will take a 35'and a 40' RV (respectively). This should work out good for you and we would love to have you!! Also, there are sites that back up to Sloop John and Mary Ray. Hope you can make it! Joy Smiler
8-8 M-F and 9-5 S-S are the hours for reservations hotline 1-800-44-PARKS(1800-447-2757)

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the follow up. We're headed out soon on the first trip of the season. We'll make some summer plans and let you know if we can make it.

’84 Barth Regal 25 ‘
w/ “FRED” FRont End Diesel
Chevy 6.2 L diesel

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
SmilerI have been in contact with Don & Susan Lucas, and last night she told me they are IN Smiler

This is great news!! Susan is going over to the park to check out the sites.

I will let everyone know the site they have reserved when I know.

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! Smiler Hey, I just wanted to note the cancelation policy just in case there are any members considering making the trip but are afraid they may not be able to make it if there is an unforseen schedule change. There is a nonrefundable 8 dollar reservation fee. All cancellations made up to close of the business day prior to your scheduled arrival date will incur a 10 dallar cancellation fee. There is a few more rather long winded rules I can explain if provoked but the long and short of it is, we are not talking about a major investment to reserve your space here! Please move quickly as they seem to be going pretty fast! I talked to Joy on the phone yesturday and she and Jeff are thinking about chartering a fishing boat if any are interested...(I am). She will post some more details as they come up as far as cost and all but we are thinkin it will be about 75-80 bucks a person for the day. We would love to answer any questions for anyone considering coming even if it is for only a day or two....or nine or ten,...whichever the case may be. The weather is just now startin to get warmer, and I for one am getting pretty excited!

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I will be MCing a Fly-In at the Allegan airport on Saturday morning (6/27) and will buy any Barther attending the GTG a pancake breakfast if you can make it to Allegan (7am-on).

I'm also planning to take a cooler or two of ice cream to the GTG later that day (as soon as I hit the oxygen bottle!).

Either way, I look forward to see some Barthers "in-the-flesh" that weekend!

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice Lou! I will mention the fly in to my brothers and see if they can make it. (My brother Mark has a Piper Dakota, and I forget, but I think my brother Craig has a Warrior.) If Mark comes, I guarentee plane rides if anyone wants to go.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
SmilerI just got an email from Susan Lucas. She is registered in site #133. Susan went to the park and checked things out, looks like we can be on the beach in 7 minutes!!

Thanks Susan, and we are all so glad your coming!!

posted Hide Post
Hiall...
I went to Van Buren State Park a couple of days ago, and it's quite beautiful...
Wanted to let you know that sites on the even side of the road that we're on are slightly sloped from back to front of site. We're at#133, so #134, 136 have the slope.
Don and I are looking forward to finally meeting and relaxing with fellow "Barthers".
Susan

Posts: 16 | Location: Allegan, Michigan | Member Since: 02-21-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Getting closer! Smiler Ok, I am going to try to collect everyones address (besides Candis and Morris Ronnebaum because I already have theirs), so that I can have the campsites transfered to the proper names through the State. This won't take long as soon as I get them all. By the way, Joy, I just noticed a post you left from a while ago reguarding site 142...(I sometimes skip details Confused) I will ask Bill to change this on the map if that is ok with you. If it is easier for anyone, just call me on my cell.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Mary Ray and Rocky the dog
6192 Minnick Elbridge Road
Obion, TN 38120

mray12@netzero.com

731-446-5784

I do not mind any of this info being public knowledge, anyone that want's to write, phone or email is welcome to.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Jeff and Joy Green
17454 Old Gaylord Rd.
Vanderbilt, MI 49795

gecko2@core.com

We do not mind either, and if anyone wants to send use money, let me know and I will post my bank account number ROTFLMAO

posted Hide Post
Ok Bill, if you get the time, could you change Jeff and Joy's names to site #142 and Tina and I to site 139 please? We appreciate your help as always! Smiler

posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill! I have finally changed all of the names to the proper sites. The State asks that you bring a picture ID to verify who you are but I will be there to assist in anything. The clocks a tickin! Smiler

posted Hide Post
By the way. I sent a private message to anyone going with your reservation number. Give a call if there is any questions.

Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
10 DAYS TO GO!I can't beleive it. We are looking forward to this in a big way!