Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2017
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
I have not been able to work on my Glaz-noz but, I wish to see those that I have met before and meet all the other new (to me) folks. Therefore; I have booked #37, 8-10, and the dogs and I will be in a tent. See y'all in Dec.
Dick

glz-noz

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Cool! Looking forward to seeing you again Double D.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Evan and Holly are booked. Site #46 looking forward to meeting everyone and come on all you Barth owners book this i would love to see as many Barth,s as possible

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evan and Holly are booked site #46 we will be checking in on the 7th to 10th looking forward to meeting everyone lets everyone start booking you only live once no one ever said on there dying bed i should have worked more i would love to see as many as in some of the pictures on the site book on Barth owners

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Our line-up so far:
34 Rusty
35 Stinky Daddy
36 Dan & Suzie
37 Dick Dubs
39 Steve and Liz
40 Ed & Deb
46 Evan & Holly
51c Mogan David
51a JanRock
75 Kelly and Sheila
Don't wait much longer if you want to attend this one!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Evan and Holly are booked suite #46

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
So we are coming to this GTC thing you guys are having, this will be the first time ever using our Barth, excited about it too. We got site 51A, LP2 - what loop are you guys in?

Posts: 43 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
we are coming to this GTC thing you guys are having

GREAT Thumbs Up Tooling Along cheers

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
JanRock, glad you'll make it, we have a lot of fun and your site is just a short walk from us.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Kelshe
posted Hide Post
Ok, Kelly and I are coming to the GTG, booked site 75! We are super excited to meet you all, and really looking forward to getting to know some of our fellow Barthers. We will be leaving California in late September to head to the Albuquerque Hot Air festival and then heading East.

Sheila

Posts: 77 | Location: Auburn, CA | Member Since: 11-05-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Great! You folks should get the prize for traveled the furthest! I see 3 sites left in our area as of this am, 44, 51c, and 76. Anybody else?

79 Barth Classic

posted Hide Post
well I might have wires all over the place have to use my arm for turn signals but I have reserved # 44 for the 7th till 11th first timer looking forward to meeting this group rvwildbill@yahoo.com

Posts: 6 | Location: Cocoa Fl. 32927 | Member Since: 08-08-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
come on people lets get more Barth's in one place who dosn't
want to hangout in warm weather in dec and see Vintage Barth's i would love to see a new picture on the site of Barth land camping

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Not 100% sure I can make it,however I see there are no spaces available. Any Suggestions, just in case??

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Keep checking the park they get cancellations sometimes. If one of our members can't make it we make sure we keep the site until the last minute for another one of our group. Never know, life changes..

good luck, hope to meet you soon in Indiana either way. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post