Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Florida GTG 2017
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/17
Picture of Janet Rocco
posted Hide Post
Hey folks - sorry we did not make it to the GTG this year - hope the next one we can! Our Barth is in the shop! Getting a new interior since we had to demo the old one due to mold, termites and anything else that was there since 1966. We have a tiny house builder working on it and we can't wait to show it to you when it is done (maybe February?) Looks like y'all had fun.

Posts: 43 | Location: Tampa, FL | Member Since: 12-27-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spoke to Bill he said no change on the shifting problem. On his way from the GTG to my house he told me one brake caliper had been locking up. He parked it so he could visit his friends at Sun City. He called me again to tell me he made it to his home were he plans to start fixing the Barth . Holly just got a email from a couple that started full timing in a 1997 converted school bus with three very young babies who we invited to our GTG dinner very nice family. All Barth owners took a collection to make their Christmas a little nicer. They told us when they opened the card we slipped into there bus door with a collection for them they both started to cry and said how perfect strangers from Barth GTG helped make there Christmas a little brighter so a big Thank you to all Barth people and happy holidays Evan and Holly

Posts: 132 | Location: Ruskin flordia | Member Since: 08-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Evan
Thank you for that great idea. We were all that age once and to think of them traveling with their kids that way sounds like a great plan for them after talking about it at the GTG.

We had a great time at the GTG a SPECIAL thanks Danny for keeping the winter GTG's going.

We are loaning our Monarch to some dear friends for 3 Months who will stay in at a park near our home. We are going to do some cruising on the Trawler for a couple of months then take another cross country trip out to Washington State to see the kids.

Have a great holiday season.

Deb and Ed

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post