Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Rangers Rally Sept, 2005
 Login now/Join our community

posted
The Rangers INDKY region is holding a Rally in Elkhart County Fairgrounds in Goshen, IN. Sept 13th thru the 15th.

I will attempt to have more info in a day or so and will post same at that time.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have written three Barth Rangers members requesting info on their Rally, and NONE have responded. I was a member, and when considering sell our coach I did not renew. I don't know the reason I have not heard from them.

I tried.

Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
We are leaving for the Sept. Barth Rally on Sept 11th with a stop in western N.C., and would like to hook up with anyone traveling to Goshen, IND. around this time. This all dependds " The Good Lord willing, and the creek don"t rise.".

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Having a great time, I wish you all were here with us!!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
This rally, a traveling rally, is a great concept, our rally masters Donna & Dan have done a spectacular job. All of the Barth Rangers we have met have been super!!

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Don, I am so glad you are having a wonderful time. We have met a bunch of the Rangers when I put on a rally here in Minnesota and I agree they are the best.

I understand that Lee Merriman has been ill of recent. Is he with you and how is he doing?

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
We are now in Hayesville,N.C., and Linda is having a wonderful time with our new grandson. We brought back from MI a small blue spruce to plant here, which will mark Jacob's first X-mas. We had a wonderful time at the Rollin' Rally, and yes Lee Merriman was there and doing great. Spending as much time with the folks on the rally was great, and we came to know and love them all.

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Don,

Did you take any picture of the rally along the way? I am sure that others would like to see some of the other coaches there and especially some of the scenery. How many coaches were involved?

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
There were 8 coaches that attended, we lost 2 along the way due to health reasons. One of those leaving had family concerns at home. The weather was really wonderful, as was the scenery. We ferried to Mackinaw Island, went through the locks, Canadian & US, went to a bear farm where an ex policeman keeps 30 black bears, crossed the Bridge and went as far north as Newbury.
We started in Charlotte, where we toured the Sparton factory. We toured the Fin Valley Winnery where the owner towed us in a wagon though the different grapes he grows, we tasted the grapes, and then the wine hat was produced from that particular grape

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
As soon as I can I will organize the pictures, and I will poat them