Tools
Reply To This Topic

2022 Florida GTG
 Login now/Join our community

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted
For a change of pace, and to make it easier to get later rerservations, I'm thinking of making this years Hillsborough GTG a weekday affair. December 5th is a Monday, so reservations could be made for Sunday or Monday to Thursday or Friday, with the potluck dinner Wednesday evening. I know this might be a disadvantage to those still working regular jobs, but many of us are retired or semi-retired, and the weekends fill up so fast you have to have reserves by March or April. This would allow reserves practically right up to the time of the GTG, and we would have the park pretty much to ourselves. Let me know what you all think and if the majority likes this I'll make it official soon.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 01/08
Picture of Deb&Eds38
posted Hide Post
Danny
We are staying in Florida this coming December and would like to go to the GTG if you don’t mind us bringing our SOB. Miss the Monarch but the Damon Intruder has been good to us for the last couple of years. Will continue to monitor Barthmobile for the latest news on the GTG.

Posts: 357 | Location: Ortona- Turkey Creek Florida | Member Since: 10-04-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
It would be good to see folks there! Not sure of our ETA in Fla next winter but weekdays are indeed easier to book. Depending on Liz's schedule we may not get there until the following week.

Deb&Ed, Liz and I would like to head to Turkey Creek to visit one of these days. We'll be here until late April at least. Keep us mind!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post