Forums    Barth Rallies and Get Togethers    2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

2009 Nation's Capital Barthmobile G-T-G 10/9-10/12
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill,

To view the pano, hold your mouse button down inside the picture and move it to the left or right. If you keep the mouse button pressed it will continue to scroll around.

Have Fun,
Wm.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Hi Wm., THAT is really something!.....Thanks for making it happen!.....and Good Luck on the trailer project, it was a great exhibit for the GTG!

The other Lee Wink

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
That's a wonderful view for someone that could not make it to the GREAT event. I normally would not go out and install software (Apple Quicktime) just to look at a picture, but judging from other work of this photographer, I felt that it would yield good results, and it did. The 'Zoom' and tilt were neat. Great job, how about the one from the other end - please

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack:
I normally would not go out and install software (Apple Quicktime) just to look at a picture, but judging from other work of this photographer, I felt that it would yield good results, and it did.
For those who have emailed me telling me it isn't viewable to them, here is the link to Apple - Quicktime free download area. I really appreciate William doing this for us. I am really looking forward to...
quote:
...the one from the other end...
...because my coach is down there. Big Grin

When he was doing this, I saw him do the Pano in 3 places, so there might be a center section too. Thumbs Up

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Well, it's Thursday night and we still haven't made it home from the GTG. Tuesday, we decided that we have seen enough of I-95 in our lifetime so we traveled west to the beginning of the Blue Ridge Parkway and have been on it for the last 3 days. The weather has been spotty with a lot of heavy fog and limited visibility. The Leaves have been gorgeous and our timing was perfect in that area. We have stopped at nearly every sight seeing sight along the way. Wednesday, we only traveled 130 miles. About the same today. We were going to travel the entire length of the parkway, which is 469 miles. We had to leave it after 400 miles due to a small problem. No, the coach is running fine. The last three tunnels have a clearance of 9.5 to 10 feet. Don't want to turn the Barth into a convertible. Should be back home tomorrow or Saturday. Unless of course we can figure out a way to just stay gone until Danny's Hillsborough GTG.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thanks William, another nice job!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
I still wonder if that GMC is a Barther traveling incognito, or a stranger caught in a gaggle of a different brand of coaches.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olroy:
I still wonder if that GMC is a Barther traveling incognito, or a stranger caught in a gaggle of a different brand of coaches.
Neither, they came as invited relatives (parents/inlaws/grandparents) of "Mat, Angela & Rhean's" party. They are driving the blue 3 tone Barth with the flag in the front.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
That is pretty slick! Now I can see a lot more of what I missed out on. I wish the Stagecoach was in the picture!

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MatandAng
posted Hide Post
Yes those would be my parent's in the GMC.

Posts: 27 | Location: Rochester, NY | Member Since: 07-28-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
You all should have been there............. head bang

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Was not my fault that I wasn't there, I sure tried. Frowner

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Some more pictures.

Now, if you were there, you might know what this is... hmm

If not, maybe in the future. Computer

Finally, a picture of the campsite

The wine tasting w/ cheese and crackers was a great treat.

I was listening to someone bloviating. No really, all the conversation was great.

More coach photos.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Great pics, sorry I missed it.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mrs. LonnieG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
StaRV II is bedded down at the Peach State Star Gaze near Sharon, GA (about 35 miles west of Nick and Donna Cagle's). Stargazing weather did not arrive.

Hey Rusty...as a side bar…it is a small world…I work with a small publication called “Journal of the Assn. of Lunar & Planetary Observers”. My contact is Ken Poshedly who founded the Peach State Star Gaze…know him? cheers

Posts: 24 | Location: Southern, PA | Member Since: 06-23-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post