Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Milford II 6/14-6/17/2012
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
posted Hide Post
Correction....my wife thought I said Barf.....

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/11
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
It's been a great time here. To bad it's almost over.

Here's the first of what should be many more pictures to come.

Tom & Jillene

1988 Regal
28' Chevy 454
8805-3538-28C-B3

Posts: 190 | Location: Crystal River, FL | Member Since: 08-16-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Sure.... Rub it in.... Isnt it bad enough we gotta be here working while all you's guys are there meeting and having fun? ..... Well, things are what things are so PLEASE LETS SEE MORE PICS !!!! thanks for that one Tom.... And what is Rusty standing on?

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Breaking camp in the next hour or so and taking with us many fine memories. What a great time!

Many thanks to all who dove in and made this a treasured event. We had enjoyable times with old friends and were blessed with meeting new ones. We're looking forward to seeing you all again.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads,

Lou & Barb

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lou beat me to it. Happy Father's Day to all you fine dads.

Tom Taylor
"mystery barth"

Even the plant manager could not tell me what it is..lol

Posts: 306 | Location: Jacksonville FL | Member Since: 05-21-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
We are on the way home and just hit Iowa. You would think we were making a Smoky and the Bandit run with all the popo (patrols out today)

Happy Fathers Day

Great seeing everyone.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Drive safely everyone, glad the GTG went so well. Hope that maybe it will be a little incentive to get you down to Florida in December. We await more pix of the festivities.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Home safe 1Hr 46 Min. Big Grin All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Home safe. caravaned with D.L. and Dustyjeepers to Auburn. Toured the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum. Worth putting on anyone's bucket list. Had great time. Thanks everyone. 7.5 M.P.G

Check them classic coaches outside...

Coffee cup made trip from GTG to Auburn.

Doorman

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful event. So glad that Tom and other newbies showed up. It was simply amazing how a new Barth family from the neighborhood was spotted and recruited.
Even though I felt funny being an "ex" there with a B van, I'm so glad I followed through with my long-standing plans to attend. learned so much and met so many interesting people.
Kudos to Nick and Lou and all the others who made arrangements and put in a lot of effort. The auction proceeds should pay for the server for a while. I'm certainly happy with my auction purchase.
watched (through rain-streaked windows) several of you leave this morning -- a couple even before the covert mystery Barth departed prompted at 0700. A while later, in the rain, I loaded my scooter and set off to drip green coolant from Goshen to Napoleon. will see about that this week.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
The Gorski's are back at home and the foods unloaded. I will get pics downloaded soon.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mystery Barth made it to Nashville just fine. I even discovered to my pleasure that the cruise control works and that the little round knob is the speed adjustment. I just need to remember how fast I was going when I hit resume as it can take off. Wife wanted to attend but her daughter was sick. She is flying in today and we shall tour Music City and see the Opry Tuesday night before heading down to Jax. Plan to stop by to see the little girl next door in Alabama (have not see her since 1960) and her last job was buying missiles for the Army and air craft carriers for the Navy before that.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
We had a smooth trip home. It was great to see all the folks we've met before and meet a bunch of Barthers we didn't know. Cathy (Barth) and Larry are super people, we really enjoyed talking to them again. I would have liked see to Roy Archer again, hope to see him next time

Thanks to all of you who made it such a fun weekend for the kids.

I'm going to print another batch of shirts since I ran out. Send me a PM if you'd like me to make one for you and mail it to you.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/10
Picture of kokoken
posted Hide Post
Ditto to the above. My 1st time to an RV park and 1st time to stay overnite in a motorhome. Thanks all you guys who helped me set up and take down....... great bunch of Barths and greater people.

1979 24 footer

Posts: 65 | Location: Indiana | Member Since: 07-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Anyone take some good pictures of all the Barths lined up? Here is the one I did from 2010

I am hoping to do something "like this" for our GTG rotation.

Also hoping to see some more pictures - anyone having problems uploading them can send em to bill_ny@barthmobile.com and I'll get them up for you.

Here is one that was sent to me
quote:
Bill,

Please add to the site this pic of great people Saturday

Ken R. Humphrey

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post